Your Spyderco Collection Pictures.

Oh and let's tag craytab craytab cuz he likes him some zome. :D
That I do! Good on you for getting @jlauffer started with a spyderco addiction!

I don't have all my Spydercos in one pic and the number has varied over the years. I only keep knives I carry and use anymore so a lot of my collection is gone in that sense.

How about a salt collection:
ivFF9Lxh.jpg

Some highlights:
hl5lKMZh.jpg

L7amE3ih.jpg

g0dn5LVh.jpg

DedKzxQh.jpg

lOsMiuyh.jpg

ESvvx8hh.jpg

And my oddest Spyder is the Tuff in 3v:
Bh31FYvh.jpg

ly6xJANh.jpg

@jlauffer just remember what @Sal Glesser reminds us, they're made to function not look pretty. Built from the edge out.

Although, after so many years of owning them I think they great from that very functional point of view!

Can't wait to see what your next one is. :)

Thanks to Eli Chaps Eli Chaps , I have my first Spyderco! I had replied to Sal's post in the GSM buying CS thread, saying I would certainly consider Spyderco in the future. Eli sent me a PM asking for my address. With all the CS chaos going on, I figured it had something to do with that. Was blown away when this arrived! It immediately earned a spot in my EDC rotation. Thanks again Erik!

View attachment 1469735
Nice! I think you are going to like getting some Spyderco's to complement your CS. CS got me into Spyderco, thank you CS, but I am way into Spyderco now. My CS is not going away however, still carry my XL Voyager etc all the time too.

Back