YourCornerStore Para 2's?

Has anyone who backordered their paramilitary 2 from YourCornerStore recieved it yet? Im sorry for pestering everyone with my "wahhhh when am I going to get my knife?", but it seems like spyderco has finally caught up with the para2's and I've been on backorder since early july. Thanks for the time.

My brother ordered his from YCS back in September and he's still waiting too. I have been following the para2 on the forums for a while now and have not seen anyone post about receiving theirs from this vendor. I hope you get yours soon! I'm waiting for the digi camo version, and I've had a hard time not hitting the purchase button on this one.

I ordered a knife from your corner store a while ago and they kept pushing back the back order and it was quite a while before I received it. I always try my best to order back ordered items for them. Howesknifeshop.com is really fantatic for back order and preorders .

Sorry to hear you're still waiting...I originally ordered my Para 2 from YCS at the end of last July, and eventually canceled my backorder in January. I'm glad I did, because I've since recently got my knife from Howe's knife shop. I'm not dealing with YCS anymore, there are places with just as good prices (cutleryshoppe), and wayyy better customer service, who don't constantly tell you false arrival dates for products. Not that it's all bad, I've had good experiences ordering products that are in stock from them, but their backorder system is a serious PITA that I never want to deal with again. Plus they can't even give normal credit card refunds, only send it in a check form. Not a big deal, but another little annoyance. I hope you get your Para 2 soon, whether from YCS, or doing what I did, and canceling to get it somewhere else. Rest assured, for the price and quality of the build and materials, it is well worth the wait! Good luck

I have no local dealer and chose YCS for the good prices.

I always ask a dealer to QC check my knife and discovered that YCS can't inspect knives because it is a drop-shipper and never sees the product. (They are not alone in this respect.)

I switched to cutleryshoppe where Jeff is happy to oblige. Every knife he has QCed has been perfect.

Good prices, too.

Really can't be Cutlery Shoppe. Jeff is great to deal with. That's where I've got my P2 on preorder.

Ordered a para2 in cts20cp back in nov. And its been to long . One thing I've learned from this is ,I just don't have what it takes to pre order a knife this will be my last time.

Ordered a para2 in cts20cp back in nov. And its been to long . One thing I've learned from this is ,I just don't have what it takes to pre order a knife this will be my last time.

Man, you should have seen the M4 Millie sprint. THAT was a long wait. :p

If you can't wait, by all means go ahead and pay $20 or more extra at one of the few stores that has them in stock.

I don't feel compelled to spend more than necessary, and I can wait. There's way too many other models calling to me that are in stock or soon will be.

Legion681,

Thanks bud!! Finally got my hands on one. Been trying for months. Appreciate the heads up. They have 1 less now...

Howeknifeshop.com has some coming in Feb.15. Ordered one today. Still waiting for the Para 2 in cts20cp from knife Center. Good Luck Everyone.

Has anyone who backordered their paramilitary 2 from YourCornerStore recieved it yet? Im sorry for pestering everyone with my "wahhhh when am I going to get my knife?", but it seems like spyderco has finally caught up with the para2's and I've been on backorder since early july. Thanks for the time.

Spyderco definitly has not caught up with demand. I do recommend you switch your order to CS since they seem to get shipments of Para 2s regularily to fill preorders. I ordered mine from them late December and got it last week.

Back