You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted for truth.
Phillips head screws aren't much better. Though, slotted screws have the one feature that it's very easy to find or make a driver....or use your other knife. But you'd better hope that it wasn't put in with lock-tite.

Phillips are less dangerous to the user, and tend to pop directly out rather than skate off sideways. They're also easier to align when you can't see the screw. But I prefer torx and allen for most purposes.

KMG has shipped!

Hey guys,just saw a BRUTE for sale on jungle forum...too broke for it right now but i thought maybe one of you may be interested....

Thanks for the heads up. I had a Blackjack Brute at one time, sold it, and then regretted the sale.
He said unused, but I'll use the hell out of the thing. It'll be at the next Gathering.

so Estwing now makes a tactial hawk, as well as a smallish double-bit, with their classic all metal shaft/handle.

Didn't know Red Rock Rover made a sling bag in mossy oak:

7-80149BU.jpg

so Estwing now makes a tactial hawk, as well as a smallish double-bit, with their classic all metal shaft/handle.

A new one?? or the one that has the cutout in the head? The black eagle one has been around for a while now. I played with one last year.

This video is from Jan 2013
[video=youtube;7pJ25S_DpVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pJ25S_DpVU[/video]

If its a new one, does it have a name? I wanna see it!!

Ok I JUST finished supper (turkey meatballs with gravy on mashed potatoes) but that just made me hungry again...
Ground up the sausage, added the spices, then added zucchini, onions, garlic, quinoa, feta, and banana peppers.
For the sauce I cheated I started with a red pepper bisque then added white wine, chicken stock, garlic, and some tapenade. Reduced it down and good to go.

Last edited:
Ground up the sausage, added the spices, then added zucchini, onions, garlic, quinoa, feta, and banana peppers.
For the sauce I cheated I started with a red pepper bisque then added white wine, chicken stock, garlic, and some tamponade. Reduced it down and good to go.
um......I do not think this is any type of food product I wish to eat.

Just so everyone knows I can and will take orders for knives and some gun holsters. Check out my link in my sig line for examples of my work if your not already familiar with my work.

If you don't have one of MWTIC's, er...Nix sheathes then you don't know what you're missing. Dude's got skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back