1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

youtube.com Knife Torture Test.... =-O

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by mrkabar0809, Jun 15, 2008.

1. mrkabar0809

mrkabar0809

Jun 15, 2008
    I know that alot of you dont care for this. Knife Torture Test. I did find this guys information somewhat interesting. I really dont know how to post the link here but follow this and you will find him.

Go to youtube.com search for knife test.com his name is noss4

ps
    Im not talking bad about you noss4. HELL naw!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. samhain73

samhain73

Mar 5, 2005
    He's a member here, and is well known. Look around in testing, you find a lot to read.

3. Tiny86

Tiny86

Mar 21, 2007
    Chek out his site, There are great vids there.

4. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005
    bfc handle is noss4.

knifetest.com

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  5. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
  6. mrkabar0809

mrkabar0809

Jun 15, 2008
    Yes Sir, I have been watching them all day.

7. MassMatt

MassMatt

Apr 2, 2006
    Many disagree, or dislike, or even take offense to what he is doing, but to my mind NOSS is doing a service showing how much abuse knives can take. Many companies make great claims to how tough their blades are, it takes testing to separate the real deal from the pretenders.

8. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005
    agreed. i enjoy his torture "tests". i dont think ive been really surprised by any of the outcomes, but they sure are a hoot.

bottom line, his money, his knives (except a couple that were donated to him just to destroy).

9. mrkabar0809

mrkabar0809

Jun 15, 2008
    Agreed! I was suprised that the Cold Steel Machete took all of the abuse that it did. He never did break it. Im looking for one now.

10. Shaman

Shaman

Nov 14, 2004
    1/2 the price of the CS website using yahoo or google shopping.