youtube.com Knife Torture Test.... =-O

I know that alot of you dont care for this. Knife Torture Test. I did find this guys information somewhat interesting. I really dont know how to post the link here but follow this and you will find him.

Go to youtube.com search for knife test.com his name is noss4

ps
Im not talking bad about you noss4. HELL naw!

Last edited:
He's a member here, and is well known. Look around in testing, you find a lot to read.

Many disagree, or dislike, or even take offense to what he is doing, but to my mind NOSS is doing a service showing how much abuse knives can take. Many companies make great claims to how tough their blades are, it takes testing to separate the real deal from the pretenders.

Many disagree, or dislike, or even take offense to what he is doing, but to my mind NOSS is doing a service showing how much abuse knives can take. Many companies make great claims to how tough their blades are, it takes testing to separate the real deal from the pretenders.

agreed. i enjoy his torture "tests". i dont think ive been really surprised by any of the outcomes, but they sure are a hoot.

bottom line, his money, his knives (except a couple that were donated to him just to destroy).

Agreed! I was suprised that the Cold Steel Machete took all of the abuse that it did. He never did break it. Im looking for one now.

Back