1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YOWZA!!!. . . The Mike Thourot Tribute Knife. . . "The Mentor". . Is SOLD OUT!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    YOWZA!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Sprint Run of "Mentors" were ALL gone in record time!:eek::eek::D

We turned the cart off at the 13 minute mark but apparently had difficulties keeping it off! o_O:confused::confused::confused:o_O

Not sure what happened but the orders kept flooding in after we turned it off!!!:confused:

So we reset it and finally got it permanently off!!!. . . We hope!:confused::confused:

Congrats to those who scored!!! You're gonna love this knife!!!! :D :thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

2. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    Jerry
    Release your first "Apprentice" knife that you made under him...

3. RobStanley

RobStanley

Dec 27, 2006
    Holy crap!!! I only just the got email! hahaha!!! That's amazing!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Mike Pierson likes this.
  4. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006

Seems like if the knife was in the cart when it gets turned off, you can still complete the order, even a couple hours later. :eek:

Even after it was reset and permanently off. o_O

You can apply my $100 debugging shop credit to this order. :D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. Crosier

Crosier Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Shh! Lol I often put one in my cart during last call and make a decision later. Ended up getting a second FM about 18 hours after they came down off the site this way. Thought it was a secret haha.:cool: