Ytirep.... I just had a weird dream.

Walking Man

BANNED
I had this weird dream, and for some reason I feel that Ytierp should know this. Please don't judge, I had nothing to do with these thoughts. Thanks.
We were leaving our hotel, and we needed to gather our cats so they could come home with us. (I have never taken my cats, nor any other animal on vacation). So, we looked around, and apparently they had espaped. Then, for some reason, Our hotel room opened up into an airport lobby, and it was full of cats. How were we going to find them? Well, I called their names. I was able to sort through each of small armies of cats that appeared to find my cats. Of course, my departed cat,(who was my favorite) of almost two years, kept getting away, but I kept finding him. I keep looking at all this black and white cats right in the face, and my wife said at one point, You'll never be able to find him, and then she said, Maybe you'll be able to find him, and finally I did. By this time we had gotten smart enough to put my other two cats into a carrier, and we could go home at that point in my dream. I woke up at this point. Also, there were zombies in the dream, but they were in a corner of the airport lobby, and stuck inside of a smallish room that looked like a telephone booth. Some cats had gotten down there as well, so we kept cracking the door just enough to let the cats in, but the zombies out. Overall, it freeked me out a little bit. Interpret as you see fit.

Great quote from "Real Genius" with Val Kilmer:

Mitch: The weirdest thing just happened to me.

Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you were where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Mitch: No...

Chris Knight: Why, am I the only one who has that dream?

"I had this weird dream, and for some reason I feel that Ytierp should know this. Please don't judge, I had nothing to do with these thoughts."

If it was your dream, why would you say you had nothing to do with those thoughts? Is someone else doing your dreaming for you?

Do you hear voices telling you to do things?

Esav Benyamin said:
If it was your dream, why would you say you had nothing to do with those thoughts? Is someone else doing your dreaming for you?
Do you hear voices telling you to do things?
Interesting question. I don't know, dreams just happen. It's not like we choose to have them. It's not like a poem that you write, where you can change the ending or make it sound less weird if things get out of control.

yam said:
And you said I was on crack.
Reletively speaking, this was one of my less weird dreams. I like my dreams. If someone made dream TV, I'd be a millionare.

dude if i had dreams like that id never go to sleep
holy crap ,,i just dream about women
shaker

I have some pretty crazy dreams when I have a fever. If I told y'all the one I had the other night, you guys would probably ban me. :eek:

Walking Man said:
Interpret as you see fit.

Carl Jung felt that dreams could best be understood symbolically. If he's correct and you would break your dream down into it's major components (ie: lost cats, hotel, end of vacation, airport, zombies in the "phone booth room," and most especially your actions in the dream, etc.) and try to figure out the meaning of those components in relation to your state of mind or life situation, then you might be able to figure out the meaning of your dream, or interpret it, as it were.

Otherwise WM, I haven't got a clue. :confused: (Scratches head...)

PS: Esav questioned your having nothing to do with these thoughts. Well, you really didn't on a conscious level, you didn't "put this story together" by willful effort. But, on a subconscious level, it's all yours, a product of your mind. It might have something to do with some fears or worries you're having in your life right now. Something, perhaps you've experienced lately in life that your subconscious mind is trying to sort out. Or maybe you just ate too much pepperoni pizza the night before and your brain went a bit over the top inventing things while you tried to sleep.

I don't have too many dreams I remember anymore. Someone once told me that was because I didn't get enough sleep, which is probably about right. :(

Back