Yummy new BRKT candy.... sorta

OK, so it's only half new. The Aurora and Micro Cannuk were the very first Barkies I ever bought. I decided to get the Ivory Micarta since it was the cheapest because I had no Idea whether I would be pleased with the knives or company. I now carry that setup or the Fox River/Micro Tusk setup as my EDC. I have loved and abused my Aurora and Micro for years but I've always regretted buying the cheaper handles. I like micarta handles on some knives but I want a little flair on my bushcrafters so I sent them off to Mike at Bark River for some new slabs. I couldn't decide exactly what I wanted so I asked Mike if there were any dyed woods in stock that were brighter than usual.

This is what I got back!

BRKTnewpair.jpg

Here's a detail shot of the handles

Brkt018.jpg

nice choices

that blue is awesome!!!

my wife loves her emerald burl psk
last025.jpg

When you were saying you got BRKT candy, I figured you were eating those little silica packets. :D

Gorgeous handles.

I don't know if any of you folks know, but John (countryboycansurvive) is now the official rehandler of Bark Rivers "non warranty" work. It is quite the honor and trust me, if he is picked to do this, he has to be able to do incredible work. He does.

I felt a little plug like that was fully warranted given the man he is.

Back