Yvsa Has Surgery Wed, 11-18 at @ 11 A.M.

I have been wishing that gallant gentlemen well for months now.

And I ain't stopping any time soon.:thumbup:

The man deserves the best possible outcome.

YUP !!!!

Just got a call from my informant @ 6:30 pm Central time.

Yvsa came through surgery fine. Surgery went well. He had some pieces of vertebrae removed where it was rubbing on spine. He is awake and talking now, with a stiff neck collar supporting his head. He will be able to eat solid food.

They went in through back of neck, missed cutting the major blood vessel back there, and did their stuff correctly.

Now he heals until next operation.

I would imagine he is appreciative of the good wishes, prayers, and smoke of all the folks here.

YUP !!!!

Yvsa came through surgery fine. Surgery went well. He had some pieces of vertebrae removed where it was rubbing on spine. He is awake and talking now, with a stiff neck collar supporting his head. He will be able to eat solid food.

They went in through back of neck, missed cutting the major blood vessel back there, and did their stuff correctly.

I would imagine he is appreciative of the good wishes, prayers, and smoke of all the folks here.

BEST NEWS ALL DAY!

I just told OldPhysics and we are both very relieved! heres to a speedy recovery! :raisesglass:

Great News! Hope all continues to go well!!:thumbup:
Smoke and Prayers coming from Maine.:D

YUP !!!!

Great news!

Back