Z-sere retribution

Yo, guys.
I did a little video to show my triumphant victory over the heat treat devils...that's a little to dramatic I guess.
Anyway, this explains all that hooha.

[youtube]KGa-GPTEuPk[/youtube]

Hope you dig it.
Iz

Iz just got around to watching that video. I will have to disagree with one thing. HT is a science if it was easy everyone would be able to do it right the first time. Glad you made another go at it. I like the new model #22 better, like you said easier on everyone. The first gen was sexier but we all know sexy usually dont work, it sits at home eats bon bons and watches the she devil that got your new pres elected Oprah (sorry had to put that there, edit freely if need be, she is right there with Jane Fonda now in my book)until it aint sexy no mo'. :thumbup: Know what I mean. :D

Lol, I know exactly what you mean.
Oprah and Jane Fonda are in the same book for me, too.:barf:
Iz

Iz

Great job!!

I have carried a H.I M-43 Kukri as my main survival blade for years. I finaly had a custom chopper made for me out of 52100 by Tad Lynch. The grinds are very similar to those you use. Though his blade design is a little different.

You really ought to consider adding this to your lineup Brother. There are many of us who like big choppers.

I appreciate it, Mike. I will probably keep these out of the line up just for the fact that they take so long to make and use up so many materials.
Lord willing though I'll make a couple a year and put them up on the site for sale.
Thanks again,
Iz

So I did me up a little sheath for this monster. Took almost two 12" x 12" sheets of kydex.:eek:
5402866239_94ea43a00e_z.jpg

I'll braid up some paracord or something to make a dangler loop
5403466006_b92234d9dd_z.jpg

I tied my kepis sheath and my dogwood to it.
5402866075_4243b6d8a7_z.jpg

Not the best lashing job but it'll work
5403465886_1bd5af1ccf_z.jpg

I'll probably carry it lashed to my pack mostly and have the dogwood on my belt. I was just messing around a little.
Thanks for looking,
Iz

Back