ZDP Endura, Caly 3.5 or Stretch?

I've have a $200+ credit at the SFO and have narrowed my choices down to the above mentioned knives. Any advice on which one I should go for?

ZDP Stretch would be my personal choice out of the three. Although the Caly 3.5 would be a close second because of G10. If they had a CF Stretch that would be the ticket. Why only those three? If I had that much credit, I would go with a Sage 2, Gayle Bradley, Chokwe, or Junior. Or, if they will have Brad Southard's, wait on that. They are in QC ready to be shipped out soon. I cannot wait to get my hands on that one.

Wow. The Endura may be 2nd only to the Delica as the flagship model of the Spydie lineup, and ZDP cranks it over the edge. Thats a killer combo, and lies very flat in the pocket. The Caly 3.5 buries deeply in the pocket, and seems to pack more blade in the handle than any other Spyderco. And the wire clip helps you fly below the radar. And the Stretch may be the most ergonomic of not only the three you mention, but of all Spydies.

So basically there is no way you can mess this one up. Just get what most floats your boat.

Stretch, because it has the most hand-filling handle.

Endura and Caly are a bit thin and skinny, for me.

the caly 3.5 would be my choice.

zdp can be a bit tricky to sharpen (depending on your experience) and the stretch (aesthetically) never appealed to me.

i absolutely love my caly 3.5.

- light weight

- generous blade length

- ergonomics are spot on

- choil

- g10 is durable and provides a nice grip

- vg10 = great edc steel (and this is a fantastic slicer)

- wire clip

there's nothing to dislike about it.

These are all excellent options, and it is going to go down to preference. Personally, I'd pick the Stretch but it doesn't mean much because I'd probably pick the Stretch over anything.

I would get the Stretch and the Caly 3.5, I have one of each and I don't think I could decide between the two. For some reason the Endura just doens't do it for me.

the caly 3.5 would be my choice.
zdp can be a bit tricky to sharpen (depending on your experience) and the stretch (aesthetically) never appealed to me.
i absolutely love my caly 3.5.

- light weight
- generous blade length
- ergonomics are spot on
- choil
- g10 is durable and provides a nice grip
- vg10 = great edc steel (and this is a fantastic slicer)
- wire clip
there's nothing to dislike about it.
+1
Caly3.5 is the great knife in my book and one of the best production EDC out there. I used to EDC G10/VG10 Caly3 for years and it was replaced with Caly3.5 due to larger blade in basically the same package. I love the knife. Fantastic ergos and slicing abilities.
Other two, I am not a fan for various reasons. Endura is little too big for my taste and doesn't have choil, one of my strong preferences for EDC. Stretch, I used to have original and sold it. Ergos are great, but I couldn't stand the blade shape. Caly3/3.5 is just beautiful in my eyes.

Thanks for all the advice! The Southard would have been at the top of my list, except I'm left handed and it looks like a RH specific design. I like the choil on the stretch and the Caly 3.5. Like the slim profile, blade length and aesthetics of the Endura. I had a Super Blue Caly, but one of the G10 scales developed a crack. I sent it back to Spyderco for repair, but they gave me the above mentioned credit instead. Seems like a VG10 Caly would be a step down from the SB version.

Back