• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco ZDP Stretch 2 and Lil'Native

attila.

Gold Member
As stated in the title and detailed below, I have some knives for sale. It pains me to do it, but all of these are are priced below MAP to help them move quicker. Coupled with included insured shipping, my loss is your gain. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

I prefer Paypal F&F (or I add +3.5% for G&S), and asking price includes insured USPS shipping within the USA. Please note that I do the math and give final pricing options and that F&F has not been prohibited. Therefore, I am in compliance with the current selling rules.

The first to say "I'll take the [.....]" and send me a prompt PM gets dibs on whichever knife they specified. Please do not post offers on my profile page.

Thank you for your time and interest in giving these knives a good new home.

-------------------------------

LNIB ZDP-189 G10 Stretch 2 -
$190 ($197 G&S) SOLD

This factory edge hasn't cut anything. The knife has been admired, opened and closed, posed for pictures, and put away. It's a beautiful piece, but not my style. I haven't even pocketed it. Centering is good.

Two blemishes are as follows:
1st is a thin line in the G10 that looks like a light rub from something at the factory or retailer. It can be faintly seen on the pocket clip side, from the pivot screw towards the spine of the handle.
2nd is light scratches visible on the metal parts of the spine of the handle.

6BpGYDC.jpg
xDP7dJF.jpg
4iaI1BR.jpg
MhCzqCI.jpg
PWs05vy.jpg
QNf3RYm.jpg
SP07Frp.jpg

------------------------------------

LNIB Lil'Native backlock -
$115 ($119 G&S) SOLD

Same as with the Stretch above, this factory edge hasn't cut anything. The knife has been admired, opened and closed, posed for pictures, and put away. Again, it's a beautiful piece, but not my style. It has not even been pocketed.

Centering is good.

M3fYRCl.jpg
LxaF4wb.jpg
gwKTIso.jpg
uAYad0i.jpg

------------------------------------

Thanks again for considering giving these a good new home!

Last edited:
Back