Zero Tolerance 0303 in Canada?

Hey BF,

I've been looking around, and ZT last time I checked doesn't allow their US suppliers to ship to canada. I tried buying a ZT 0303 from knifecenter awhile back and they denied it because they said ZT doesn't allow them to ship to Canada. So, does anybody know of ZT 0301 or any of the 0300's that are for sale in Canada? I cannot find any.

-Gideons

I just checked Amazon.ca and they have ZT knives for sale, so maybe it was just the one site? :confused:

No idea about that one knife but if it's discontinued you might be SOL no matter where you live...

ETA: Found a ZT0310 for sale from Amazon.ca which is in the same family? Also the ZT0303 on Knifecenter looks to be a preorder (so not discontinued just delayed?).

Ive noticed that kershaw/zt wont ship from us to canada. Does anyone know why?

I just checked Amazon.ca and they have ZT knives for sale, so maybe it was just the one site? :confused:

No idea about that one knife but if it's discontinued you might be SOL no matter where you live...

ETA: Found a ZT0310 for sale from Amazon.ca which is in the same family? Also the ZT0303 on Knifecenter looks to be a preorder (so not discontinued just delayed?).

yeah, amazon sells a lot of ZT but not since they were discontinued they sold out quickly.

If your close to the border you can ship it to a warehouse drive over and pick it up. That's what if done for a couple years now.

I have several ZTs but can't remember if any of them were purchased online from the US. I've been buying from S&R Knives in Toronto from their store in Woodbine Centre (Toronto) as well as their ebay store (search "Caledon2"). Actually bought my first ZT, a 0200 from their store while I was there with a Metro Toronto cop friend of mine. I found it too big so went back and exchanged it for a 0350.
They've got a large selection of knives and also carry Olight and Fenix flashlights. They also have an iPhone app (search for S & R Knives" in the app store). Hope this helps!

there are a few Canadian retailers that have them or since you are on bf just watch the exchange they come up fairly often

Back