1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Zero Tolerance 0454CF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by CanisMajor, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanisMajor

CanisMajor Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 9, 2009
    1. ZT 0454CF - it's been carried but still in excellent condition. Box and zippered pouch included. Centered, great flipping action, and good lockup. Very smooth action.

Asking $535SPF via PayPal shipped US50 priority and tracking. No trades please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. greeenie

greeenie

Nov 27, 2012
    My buddy lost his bfc password, but is interested. Shoot him an email please [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3. CanisMajor

Nov 9, 2009
    Thanks! I just emailed him.

Please be advised this still up for grabs to anyone as of this moment.

4. CanisMajor

Nov 9, 2009
    Now SPF

5. MaxFactor

MaxFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Damn, what a score!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.