Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

RIP ZT-9...
ZT-Knives_Sept20149_zps211f4d16.jpg

Not like its departure was unexpected (almost nobody actually needs one), but it made me think I better get one before they end up being $500+ collector items.

Added 0566FDEBW to Upcoming. The blade is BlackWashed and the G-10 scale is Flat Dark Earth.

IMG_2552_zps0b6455e9.jpeg

0770CF-M390 and 0566CFBW are beginning to show up for preorder and coming soon lists. They're included in the Upcoming list.

Moved 0770CF-M390 from Upcoming to Current. New Graham is shipping them. Not sure yet if this is a limited edition or regular production.

Moved 0770CF-M390 and 0566FDEBW from Upcoming to Discontinued since they're both limited editions.

Remember the Discontinued List contains knives that are still in stock at some ZT dealers.

Updated the Lists by mostly moving a bunch of the Current ones to Discontinued.

Rammy, I think your disco list is a little off. Might want to fix that...

Rammy, I think your disco list is a little off. Might want to fix that...

If it's something like the newly introduced 0770CFM390 or 0566FDEBW I automatically put them in Discontinued since they're Limited Edition.

What I'm not sure of are 0560BW and 0301.

Am I reading the list right, that the 0550 and 0200 are discontinued?

I guess I thought of them as iconic ZT models, I'm surprised...

Thank you SO much, RamZar! <eyeroll>

I now have an 0566CFBW on the way.

I really have to stop hanging out here....

The Limited Edition 0566BWCF has been released.

0566bwcf.jpg

Maybe it's just the pic but that CF looks almost brownish. A terrible mismatch with that blackwash finish imo.

Oh and whoever decided to discontinue industry favorites like the 0550 should be promoted to a newly built ZT office in Siberia and put in charge of the plastic spoon supply for the coffee machine.

Maybe it's just the pic but that CF looks almost brownish. A terrible mismatch with that blackwash finish imo.

Oh and whoever decided to discontinue industry favorites like the 0550 should be promoted to a newly built ZT office in Siberia and put in charge of the plastic spoon supply for the coffee machine.

Looks black to me.

Back