"Zero Tolerance" Knives

I just read over in the Blade Discussion Forum that a new line of knives is being introduced called Zero Tolerance. Apparently it is to be a brand name for a new line of knives. Speculation is that Kershaw is involved.

Our Busse language is about to get more complicated.

Time for Jerry to get one of these out:
can_whoop.jpg

Eric: Although my comment over there was neutral and wasn't a flame, I regret it. I know Jerry doesn't want these things hashed out in public, and I hope it doesn't turn into that. I urge all here to resist throwing gasoline over there.

MikeH said:
Eric: Although my comment over there was neutral and wasn't a flame, I regret it. I know Jerry doesn't want these things hashed out in public, and I hope it doesn't turn into that. I urge all here to resist throwing gasoline over there.

I have my 5 gallons of unleaded, where do I go?:D

MikeH said:

I think your post was very good, and it is obvious that you weren't trying to start trouble.

I emailed the link to Jerry last night, since he knows about it I'll now leave it up to him.

I know there have been other knives that have used some of his names after they were discontinued, the one that comes to mind is the kershaw mini mojo (I think it was a Kershaw)

MikeH said:

That's it!!! Nobody messes with Busse.
naughty.gif
Round up the troops for battle!!!

samurai.gif
nunchaku.gif
14_6_6[1].gif
14_6_12[1].gif
14_6_16[1].gif

Back