Zero Tolerance ZT-9 Bayonet

photoman12001

Gold Member
I have been eyeballing this at a local gun shop for weeks. I made an offer that they accepted today. It's totally impractical and I have no use for it but being a ZT fan it seemed like one worth owning. I might mount it on an AR for the next range trip...

Here it is next to a ZT 0630 and small & large Ritter Griptilians with Wilkins titanium scales. The ZT-9 is a monster.

5A6FA058-8865-4481-B0FB-9615831FC5C1_zps8juxtn8w.jpg

Many years ago, I carried one every day in the factory drop-leg rig... Might as well carry it, it screams for use!

Many years ago, I carried one every day in the factory drop-leg rig... Might as well carry it, it screams for use!

I can't imagine any time in my current lifestyle where I would carry a beast like this. The largest knife I typically have on me is a Benchmade Adamas/581/Large Ritter Grip, ZT 0620, CRK Sebenza 25, or Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1 and they rarely get used. My most carried/used knives are a SAK of some kind, CRK Small Inkosi, Emerson (Multitasker) EDC-1, and Benchmade Small Ritter Grip.

The ZT-9 will go nicely with my other ZT/Strider collaborations: 0121, 0301, 0303

_DSC8771%20Edit%20Layers%201024%20Pixel%208_zps47lxq4zi.jpg

_DSC8737%20Edit%20Layers%201024%20Pixel%208_zpsu3gnwbcg.jpg

7" blade with 5" handle is my EDC sweet spot... Add a slipjoint for precision work.

I wish I had gotten one bit none of my guns have the lug, I mean none of the ones I had, to whom were sold off a long time ago to a guy named bob, that's all the buyers info I remember.

Ya wanna see eyeballs get huge, watch rioters when a trained Infantry unit fixes razor sharp bayonets. We ended many leftist thugs in Berlin with the older bayonet I wonder what these beasts would have done to those thugs. .

Ya wanna see eyeballs get huge, watch rioters when a trained Infantry unit fixes razor sharp bayonets. We ended many leftist thugs in Berlin with the older bayonet I wonder what these beasts would have done to those thugs. .

I don't think I'd like to be on either end of it in that situation. Gory business for sure.

Back