Zero Tolerance?

Zero Tolerance -- was that a designation for a "fighter" line of knives???

3/16" thick, and what else is standard on zero tolerance knives?

thanks!

Here's a pic of ALMOST every ZTBM ever made.
Enjoy!
Of course, some were made after the original ZTs were released, such as the Terror Monkeys and the two extravaganza blades at the bottom
zerot6to.jpg

I guess I should have added that most of those in my pic are limited eds. I'm not sure how many European models were released. (black handle)

Walking Man said:
I guess I should have added that most of those in my pic are limited eds. I'm not sure how many European models were released. (black handle)
Answer: Not Enough! I love the black paper and satin finish combo.

Rick

Anyone remember the release Date?

June 2001 I think.

Almost five years ago,,,

So five years almost up. :thumbup:

xaman said:
... 3/16" thick, and what else is standard on zero tolerance knives?

thanks!
As noted in Jerry's original post (thank you Drew for the link!), the ZTSJ is closer to 1/4" thick, about .22-.23" if I remember correctly.

Gene

papathud said:
Anyone remember the release Date?

June 2001 I think.

Almost five years ago,,,

So five years almost up. :thumbup:

So was there a 5 year moratorium before selling?

Just wondering

Briggz said:
So was there a 5 year moratorium before selling?

Just wondering

There was no mortorium that I know of. I have acquired five of the original ZT's on the secondary market since then, and many more have been resold.

A five year hold on pictures for a particular knife.

At least 4 were made.

At least 3 were returned to the factory.

At least one was allowed for me to keep.

With at least a five year no picture on the internet request.

I think(I am pretty confident) they were from the first batch shipped.

Certainly the first batch shipped to me.

So Andre, if I get your drift, there was another blade configuration in the ZT series besides the SJ, NO-E, SH-E and BM-E, correct?

Randucci,

Nope,

Just a particular knife, a ZT that Jerry did not want to get out at that time.

Configured common enough, other wise "Special"

Got to love the Busse Secret Decoder ring Specials.

Teasing at it's best ;)

Edited for spelllling

randucci said:
So Andre, if I get your drift, there was another blade configuration in the ZT series besides the SJ, NO-E, SH-E and BM-E, correct?
You are probably aware of this but some of the newer guys might not be, there is a variation of the ZTNO that has a much deeper swedge grind - as I recall, there were 30 of these made.

Gene

gk4ever said:
You are probably aware of this but some of the newer guys might not be, there is a variation of the ZTNO that has a much deeper swedge grind - as I recall, there were 30 of these made.

Gene

I think Andre has something else up his sleeve, there are pictures of the two different grinds on Bad Mojo (picture Z3), so I don't think that is what he ment.

:confused:

xaman said:
Zero Tolerance -- was that a designation for a "fighter" line of knives???

Actually, it was a nation wide rule established by congress to prevent "bullies" and that zero tolerance will be given to anyone who bullies or harasses another student. It seems to have taken well to the public schools and may even go world wide.

All I could come up with since the other hogs seemed to have nailed it. :D;)

Back