Zig-Zag Umfann (WTB)

Does anyone have a NIB (or like new) Zig-Zag Umfaan they wouldn't mind parting with?

I've also posted this on the Wanted to Buy Forum - I apologize for the cross post.

Thanks -

Hmm... Umfaan - not Umfann

[This message has been edited by Pres in VA (edited 12-09-2000).]

We have 3 of the 1998 zigzag Umfanns in stock. They are new NIB.

------------------
John F Jensen
"Your Quality Distributor"
619-475-3633

It still won't be this pretty
wink.gif

bluezz.jpg

Hey, St. James - how have you been?

If you have time, could you post a pic of the Blue Circles Umfaan next to the Blue Zig-Zag knife?

That pair has to be one of the most beautiful (and rare) of all of the CRK knives made.

And Walt - this is NOT the time for "amusing" stories about disappearing circles!

I'll try and get a scan of them together, along with the PP Umfaan, sometime soon. In the meantime here is the Blue Circle knife you sold me
smile.gif

blueUm.jpg

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

I love that blue circle Umfaan James. If you ever want to part with it, e-mail me James. Aloha, Bro'.

Pres; why of course I will not embarass you in public (again). Just a word of advice to St. James; don't use WD-40 on your blue circles Umfaan. Especially on the scales, which being Ti, are naturally corrosion resistant and do not need rust protection.
wink.gif

(holding ribs from laughter at a funny incident in the past) Walt

Hey, there, Walt -

How have you been? Things have been pretty quiet out your way for a while. Is everything going OK?

Also, I KNEW your WD-40 comments were coming - just didn't know when. All I did was spray a little bit on the blue circles! Just a tiny bit for some lube!!

When I called Anne R. about the disappearing circles, she was both very understanding, and amusing.

I truly regret selling the Blue Circles Knife, but St. James couldn't be a better (and more deserving) owner.

Walt, drop me a private e-mail if you have a chance.

Walt, will do, I'll stick to windex to clean the scales. Wouldn't want the design to go all grey-scale on me
wink.gif

Pres, you make me blush
redface.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Hey Pres,
How about a zigzag Large Sebenza. I have one and there were only 2 or three made. It is for sale email me if you are interested.
P.S. I still love the ATAK I got from you.
Scot

Back