Zilla Sheaths

Anyone able to do a kydex sheath for the Zilla which enables a cross draw pull so the upper edge part is free from snagging and you are pulling in the direction of the edge ??? .....so the retention needs to be done by way of a "horse shoe clip" mold around the lower part of the handle .... molded so the two first tube fastners from the ricasso have pressed in dimples and a wrap around shape to hold the knife handle without the need of a press stud fitment to secure the knife ?

Basically like a shoulder holster split side model which holds the weapon by way of a horse shoe spring clip gripping the slide .....

Something I want to mount either on a leather shoulder holster rig fitted to take lacing via the kydex rivet holes to attach the sheath to the leather set up ...... or used by means of lacing onto a molle vest for a cross draw pull in the same manner as the shoulder rig ....

Essentially I want a Zilla sheath which can enable the knife to be withdrawn without messing with press stud attachment bands ... and to be carried under the left arm for a cross draw ....

Anyone up for this? :thumbup:

Many thanks if you could give your views ....:) Can this be done ?

Peter.

Last edited:
I wanna see this one when its done! Sounds like a nifty set up!

I'm VERY interested in one and want to see pictures if you get one done, because i'd love to have one.

let me draw something up I have an idea :D:thumbup:

First the .338 Lapua and now shoulder carrying a Zilla.

What's next? You want that shoulder mount rail gun?

Take care

Back