Zombie Go Boom Wasteland Gladius experience?

I just wanted to mention that the Cold Steel option no longer exists. Apparently, Cold Steel was buying these in Africa in an unfinished state and sharpening these in house. GSM no longer does that so the machete now arrives with no edge and only a partial edge bevel. The point is now just bar stock without even the primary grind.

read here:

N2s

I own the cold steel gladius machete I've chopped some hellashious things in my back yard just to see what it would do. I did snap about a 2-3 centimeter off the tip but a file took care of that I don't have that needle needle needle point it had but I pierce Boston butts and lops the head off a goat just as easily as my kukri machete. I would trust it in a home defense situation moreso because of the dual edge even if they grabbed the blade a stout pull or push would make their hands all but useless. Anyways sen the united cutlery one in academy been curious to do a head to head but need info on how to post pictures let alone vids .

I just wanted to mention that the Cold Steel option no longer exists. Apparently, Cold Steel was buying these in Africa in an unfinished state and sharpening these in house. GSM no longer does that so the machete now arrives with no edge and only a partial edge bevel. The point is now just bar stock without even the primary grind.

read here:

N2s
Are the CS Gladius still that bad without an edge and a blunt tip ?

Back