Zombie Story

Must get much much much more ammo and food. Extra magazines, more firepower.

James

Very nice read. I got about halfway through it before the wife kicked me off the computer. I'll finish it up today. I love journalized stories. They seem so real. Any werewolf fans might enjoy the short story "The Cell". Pretty cool little read about a guy that turns into a wolf every month and has his wife lock him in a special padded cell. He never calls himself a werewolf, but refers to his curse as a "disease". A neat little story based as a journal.
Thanks for sharing the link, 45-70:thumbup:

Jake

I bought and read this one. Great read! And he promises another one will follow. Nothing like a cliffhanger ending. If I'm not mistaken, his writing is limited by his current deployment w/ the military. I think he's a naval aviator, and the main character is based on him. The author posts regularly on www.zombiehunters.org as 'raptorman'. Good writer, and a riveting story. Worth the cost!

Chris

Namaarie,

Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to a delivery from amazon.

Jake, Most welcome, glad you enjoyed it. Now go out there and get some zombies from the wife!

How does that work, 45/70? Does this guy publish his own book, or is it published already and the web page a kind of ad to bring in more buyers?

I wonder what I could do.

munk

munk said:
Does this guy publish his own book, or is it published already and the web page a kind of ad to bring in more buyers?

I wonder what I could do.

munk

Beats the Flipping Pancakes outta me. I assume the webpage acts as a teaser to get one to buy a book. It's apparently published as a Lulu . I'm guessing however.

Zombie Beavers... back to that thread...

Yeah, I think it is published by Lulu. The book's in my dorm and I'm not, so I'll just have to go by memory. But he has a pretty cool website there that teases and has links. Sort of a cult work, I think, but there are plenty of us who like a good journal-based zombie book.

Munk, I don't think he's an established writer. He's just a guy on another forum that I sometimes attend, not dissimilar from yourself. Maybe you could email him? He seems like a very decent fella from his posts over on the zombie/survival forum.

Hope this helps you out. I'm still waiting anxiously for that Munk book to add to my collection!

Chris

Join me in a collective wish/prayer that it comes true. But it may not. OR maybe I have to try again, and again. I'm still here, not going anywhere, and falling on my ass in front of my friends after trying hard to fly isn't the worse thing in the world.

munk

Back