Zombies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I talk about zombies in this forum?

Watching 28 weeks later. Pretty gruesome stuff. I have to wonder though: Wouldn't people who are bleeding out of every orifice tend to run slower than people who are not?
I'm not a doctor (I just play one on TV) but it seems to me that bleeding infected zomboids ought to be a little slower than perfectly healthy people.
Of course, this movie is set in Britain, and strange things happen in Britain. (Thats a fact)

These zomboids are damned fast. Carl Lewis fast. They outrun trained military personnel...

Well, at least those dang zombies werent doing any of that stoopid parkour stuff, were they?

It was a great movie, I think. Really, one of the better zombie-movies.

As for the running slower, ya know, it's a movie ;)

Real zombies are slower. Take a look around you next time you're in a big city.

Keno

Yeah, but these guys are infected with RAGE:p A little blood coming out the eyes, nose, mouth, and wahzoo probably won't stop a zomboid. The question is, what khuk would you use?

and don't forget, no lactic acid build up either. They have great endurance.

I'm in Tokyo, aint that big enough?
Here the zomboids all play pachinko.

Uh oh, I've been drawn in to playing some pachinko games on MacMAME lately!
At least I won't be scurrying about in search of brains I guess... probably won't end up on the receiving end of a khuk anytime soon (knock on wood).

Yeah, but these guys are infected with RAGE:p A little blood coming out the eyes, nose, mouth, and wahzoo probably won't stop a zomboid. The question is, what khuk would you use?

Khukuri is too messy for use on highly contagious critters like those. I'll let my AK-47 do the talkin'.

25" Sirupati if I run outta ammo...:eek:

Just saw a recent indy release from Greece called "Evil." Very fast infectious zombies like in 28 Days Later, but they didn't seem to be bleeding & oozing.

Personally, I prefer the shambling Romero style zombies.

Here the zomboids all play pachinko.

I see, you get my point.

What are you still doing in Tokyo? I dont think that place has anything to offer to you. Move back where your home is. Settle other matters another time.

Namaste,

Keno

I am moving home, but that takes time. Each week I mail a large box full of my possessions home to Texas. Each box is about the size of a medium duffle bag and costs me about 70$ to ship.
Two weeks ago I mailed my sword. That means I'm coming home...

Oh yeah, about the Zeds. I was watching the movie and thought that a sangatsutsuki yari would be ideal. That kind of yari has a head that is a big "C" with the points facing up and the inside edge is sharpened. All you gotta do is aim for the neck and it would pop their heads off, no muss, no fuss.

Don't know if they explained rage in 28 weeks later like they did in 28 days later. They aren't zombies, they aren't dead, they are infected with rage. In 28 Days Later, everyone was finally safe when the rage infected finally died of starvation.

You know, I thought that too. Seems to me they'd be pretty darn slow.

Of course, the best way to slow down a zombie is a few well-placed hollowpoints. Or a chainsaw or a YCS or something. That's the part to think about here!

Chris

In case of zombie attack I'm bringing with me Milla Jovovich and Bruce Campbell, both survivors of zombies and other evil dead beasties :p

For Mass Extinction of Zombies,I recommend a Gibson Les Paul " bowed " with an 18 inch

CAK run through with a Marshall Stack. Zombies are severely allergic to Led Zep. Ya

Gotta Give'em a Whole Lotta Love;-)

Dawn of the Dead was the most disturbing of the zombie movie to me. Those suckers just moved way too fast. I thought the ending was excellent. Didn't really show much and left you to your own imagination about their fate.
Terry

Theres another remake coming out, with Ving Rhames and the female actor from the remake of Dawn of the Dead, reprising their characters. Check out IMDB.

Back