zoro.com website

anybody ever order an axe from zoro.com ? I want to order a council tool axe from them don't know if they are legit, and if they are what kind of quality?

I would suggest asking down in Feedback: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. You are MUCH more likely to get answer to your question.

Is there anything wrong with ordering directly from Council Tools themselves?

Omaha Knife might have what you are looking for. Good prices on their standard Council axes. And they offer free sharpening on some models. Good luck.

I ordered a Council Tools Bad Axe Boys Axe from Zoro this month. Zoro is a wholly owned subsidiary of Grainger, which is a long time tool supplier with warehouses all over the country and a Fortune 500 company.

The axe has an MSRP of $140. Zoro's regular price was $122. But they had a 20% off coupon available two weeks ago, so I got the axe for $98. It was delivered in about 10 days and is new and in perfect shape.

Zoro has a 30 day return policy and they pay the return shipping. They said I could even use the axe and return it within that window if I was dissatisfied for any reason. I called them because a pair of $8.00 work gloves I also ordered weren't what I expected. Rather than pay for the return, they just told me to donate the gloves to charity and they credited the $8.00 back to my credit card within five days.

I'd say Zoro is very legitimate with excellent customer service. They usually have more than one coupon going at all times. Search the internet for them.

I too ordered a council boys axe from zoro. No complaints, shipped promptly and its a great user around the house.

Back