ZT 0452 lock up

Well you must like that then... considering you continually purchase them and push the lock bars over lol

If I didn't like something, I damn sure wouldn't continuously do it over and over again. I guess I'm just confused on why you keep purchasing zt framelocks and then intentionally forcing the lock bars over :confused:

Continuously? I did it on two ZT's I've owned , because that's how many would move, I've owned. I now own one that will move when pushed, the rest won't. It's not like I force the lockbar over, by any means . I'm just checking out the lockup and push with my thumb, the lockbar starts to slide and doesn't stop until it's all the way over. Most either won't move at all, or will only move a little.

Last edited:
Mine didn't seem to either, lock up seemed early and solid, but I can just push it right over with my thumb. Lock up returns to normal afterwards and seems solid. Should I return it to ZT?

Do not return it unless it is having lock up issues. Mine does this too and I have had it since it was first released and had zero problems. If the lock is slipping at all then I would send it in. Otherwise I would just enjoy the knife.

Back