• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0560 BW, Benchmade Kulgera, small sebenza 21 CF scale

Hey everyone! Got a few things up for grabs today

First off, Zero Tolerance 0560BW. It's lightly used, factory edge, lightly carried. Cannot find the box unfortunately, but I am the first owner. Good lock up, good centering, the top of the swedge grind is off a very tiny bit but it took me a long time to see that one. She became a safe queen, so now she must go. Asking: $old shipped.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429826148.217647.jpg

Next up, Benchmade Kulgera. For those that don't know, this knife is discontinued. The ergos just weren't working out for my hands, otherwise it's near perfect, flips smooth, centered well, s30v and still sharp looks like it could be the factory edge since the paint job on the blade is intact but I couldn't be sure. No box or papers w this one either. Asking: $old shipped

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429826529.894964.jpg

Lastly, we have a Chris's Reeve Carbon Fiber Small Sebenza 21. The lanyard is not the original, and one stand off screw is stripped but it can be taken down with no issues still. Now the good—I ordered a pouch for this when I got it and it rode in there for the few times I carried it, so there are no snail trails. Factory edge, possibly may not have cut anything yet I can't quite remember. Centering and lockup is good as expected. Comes with box, papers, wrench, lubricant, and polishing cloth. The only paper that may not be included is the sticker. The pouch is included also! This one also became a safe queen so it must go! Asking: $old shipped

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429827046.223168.jpg

Conus only, PayPal only. Know your laws, 18+ yrs and up, first person to post "I'll take it" here, followed by a prompt email (preferred) or PM and payment gets it.

I am interested in a trade, I am looking for a Large Sebenza 21 w/ Carbon Fiber Inlays, preferably Insingo blade shape but will consider original style blade. I am willing to make various offers, including but not limited to some of the items you see here, to meet the requirements of such a trade if someone finds interest in potentially making it so. I also have a McGizmo haiku 6V about to go up for sale in the G&G sales thread that I would trade for the Sebenza I am looking for.

Last edited:
I almost forgot, first person to pick up one or more of these gets a free Schmuckatelli bead, but only if you want it. If you don't, say so! That way the next person who will actually use it can have it!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429827242.538407.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429827251.239146.jpg

Guess I got skipped cheers.

Sorry, I owe you an explanation! I posted it Conus, not shipping internationally on this one. I don't have much funds to spare for shipping as it is which is why I'm selling off some stuff in preparation for new purchases!

My apologies, I hope there's no hard feelings...

Price dropped on the sebenza, FYI the calfskin pouch doesn't come with that model sebenza, I ordered it separately, but it IS included with this sale.

Not sure if my email got through. Please email me : Sabb8pro at aim dot com

The email you have on BF is different apparently, as that is the one I responded to. Sending new response to the email you provided here

Not sure if my email got through. Please email me : Sabb8pro at aim dot com

I made a grammatical error typing your email address in the second email, so my third attempt to convey my pp info has been made, hopefully you receive the email *facepalm*

Back