ZT 0560, Spydercos, and more

bts

Hi all. I know I am a new member (well actually I joined in 2009) but I frequently browse bladeforums, and this is my first time actually posting. This site has cost me some pretty pennies, and I'm looking to downsize my collection to start over...lol. First off I know I have a post count of literally 1. I do have reputable feedback on both eBay, and cpfmarketplace.com. You can email me or PM me if you would like those user names (I'm unsure if I can post them here?). I only accept payment via paypal to protect both buyer and seller. Please buy with confidence, there will be nothing short of a smooth and hassle free transaction. I only accept payment via paypal to protect both buyer and seller and I ship same day where possible, or next business day. USPS w/ delivery confirmation. Insurance optional.

First item is a recently received ZT 0560. I got it in the mail this past tuesday, and carried it one day. It was used to open a few boxes and a package of gatorade mix at work. Please see my photos for condition. I would call it NIB but it has been used. It includes original box, and papers. Only thing missing is the pillow back that ships under the clip and the bubble wrap. It is incredibly smooth. I just am not a fan of the liner lock on the knife, and it is a little bigger than I had imagined. The only problem that I have noticed is a slightly uneven grind on the backside of the blade, and the blade is slightly uncentered. I dont know if ZT/Kershaw would correct this or not. I am asking only $230(SPF) shipped for this knife. This knife goes priority mail.

53a94848.jpg

55e2e975.jpg

67500df6.jpg

Spyderco FFG Endura 4 in brown. This is a great folder, I just prefer the size of my delicas, and also the saber grind. I carried this probably 3-4 days total. Factory edge, only problem I noticed is a small (you probably can't even tell in the photo) chip in the tip. I'm sure anyone with any sharpening knowledge can fix it in 2 minutes. I am asking $45(SPF) to your door. Knife only, no box.

4933689f.jpg

a141447f.jpg

This image I tried to show the SMALL chip in the tip.
f44a0d5e.jpg

Spyderco FRN Dragonfly 2 in black. Wonderful small knife. Carried infrequently, factory edge, and very good condition. Blade slightly favors non clip side when closed. Asking $35 shipped. No box, knife only.

c2cbfc9a.jpg

Benchmade 555 Mini Grip in yellow, sheepsfoot blade shape and 154 CM steel - I used this one quite a bit until I bought my full size grip. So it is a user, some damage to the handles, but still factory edge. I will try to clean it up a bit. Extremely smooth action, absolute solid lock up. Love this knife, just prefer full size grips now. (weird that i like delicas over enduras, and full size grips over mini right?) Clip is losing its coating as is normal for a user. Asking $50(SPF) shipped. No box, knife only.

bfcccef1.jpg

2660275e.jpg

Victorinox cadet in green. Slight wear to the anodizing. missing in spots, factory edge, and solid blade/tool action. Asking $18 (SPF) shipped. Again, knife only.

dee7ff42.jpg

44769b80.jpg

And finally I have a Case Sway Back Jack in chestnut jigged bone, and CV steel. I harshly found out that I cannot take care of CV. I just can't. Maybe its the chlorine in the air at the water treatment plant I work at, or maybe I just use the wrong oil, but I cannot stop it from rusting. I cleaned it with steel wool and oil, and havent used it since. It has a patina/rust on the blade, and in the nail nicks. The main blade opens and closes nicely, however the pen blade does not snap shut. I dont know if it is the spring or what. Seems worse now than when I got it. I am selling this knife to anyone who can save her lol. Please do its a beautiful blade, selling for $30(SPF) shipped.

d49b05a7.jpg

426d6f50.jpg

6e32f01f.jpg

Please note that I will be shipping everything with delivery confirmation. Everything will be USPS first class, except the ZT 0560. If you prefer priority on the others please add $3 to shipping price. I accept payment via paypal at bstevrsn (at) gmail (dot) com I of course prefer gift payment, but I know I am new and most would prefer the protection of goods payment option which is fine too.

I am open to any and all offers for trades, and trades +/- cash. I can be reached I by PM here I believe now, or by email - same address as paypal.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Last edited:
ZT 0560 SOLD to JWebUS

Thanks for a quick sale! All others available...

Last edited:
"I would call it NIB but it has been used."

Does this mean that:

1. It has a used appearance because you used it, or

2. It has a used appearance, because it was used, and shipped to me as New In Box?

Big difference.

"I would call it NIB but it has been used."

Does this mean that:

1. It has a used appearance because you used it, or

2. It has a used appearance, because it was used, and shipped to me as New In Box?

Big difference.

What I meant is that it could pass as NIB, but knowing I have used it, makes it used. However it is sold anyways. Thanks.

Sending you an email johntylermclain...

As of now everything has been spoken for pending funds. Ill update when everything is officially gone,

Thanks bladeforums!

Edit:

Dragonfly is still available.

Victorinox cadet SPF

Last edited:
Dragonfly now SPF as well. Thanks everyone. Will ship out everything tomorrow.

Back