1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

ZT 0561 and Case/Bose Backpocket

Discussion in 'Kershaw Knives / Zero Tolerance' started by PG5768, Apr 24, 2012.

1. PG5768

PG5768 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 28, 2008
    My two newest knives are a 0561, cutting edge of modern knife technology, and a Case/Bose Backpocket, a combination of modern and traditional. I didn't realize exactly how big the Backpocket was until I set it down beside the 0561 one evening. The funny thing is they are almost the same size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been carrying them both since I got them. The 0561 is light weight for its size, silky smooth, razor sharp, and an all around great modern knife. The polished G10 handles of the Backpocket hooked me. It is impeccably finished and razor sharp. It is very slim and definitely rides well in a backpocket. A great combo of modern materials and traditional design.

2. made2cut

made2cut Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Nice combo :thumbup:

3. PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    Thanks. :thumbup:

4. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    What a blend of "New/Old". Very cool.

And I agree, the 561 is right on the edge of modern folders. Damn what a knife.

Moose

5. OldSarSwmr

OldSarSwmr

Jan 1, 2010
    Two fantastic knives. Funny timing, one of the guys I work with told me this morning that it reminded him of a modern Backpocket. I laughed out loud when I saw your post. Love both knives.

Dan

6. PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    Thanks Moose.

Thanks, OSS ;). Serendipity is a wonderful thing. Glad I could help. :D