ZT 0777 - Serial Number Soundoff

I actually took your pic earlier tonight and zoomed in on the number. It didn't look like 0336 but I wasn't gong to question you and it was so blurry.

Thanks for the update!!

With PoolHustler's Serial# 218 we're back to 250-300 produced. Good to know.

I actually took your pic earlier tonight and zoomed in on the number. It didn't look like 0336 but I wasn't gong to question you and it was so blurry.

Thanks for the update!!

I used that and another in that series of pics to try to read the serial#, the pics were good for their intention, but not for reading details. :eek: I took a series of pics with my ZT alongside other knives to give a size reference. Here's another...

777-SMF_zpsa2948489.jpg

777-Sebenzas_zps2149eb9f.jpg

I'm losing hope, started a thread in the exchange as a desperate attempt ='(...really really hope I score the M390, 0801CF, 0454, and 0888 but maybe I'm being too ambitious makes me wish I was unemployed and all I did was hit the refresh button on all knife vendor sites :mad:

Yes I'm bitter and jealous of all of you :(

I'm losing hope, started a thread in the exchange as a desperate attempt ='(...really really hope I score the M390, 0801CF, 0454, and 0888 but maybe I'm being too ambitious makes me wish I was unemployed and all I did was hit the refresh button on all knife vendor sites :mad:

I should have two of the ZT0777M390's coming in. If you don't find one, hit me up... maybe I'll part with one :)

I've nailed down the first two thirds :)

Ditto!

If I get a 0888 or 0888MAX that'd be nice but I'll be okay without them.

I got the other ZT exotics already: 0777, 0560CBCF and 0600.

More than likely no problems getting 0777M390, 0801CF & 0454.

I should have two of the ZT0777M390's coming in. If you don't find one, hit me up... maybe I'll part with one :)

Oh man! That is an unbelievable gesture!

Thank you so much Russ, but as you said- I'll try my level best first to score one.

Another 777 was sold on eBay for close to $1200 in the last day or so. Couldn't have been listed long either.

Back