ZT: Fact or Myth

averageguy

BANNED
Although I have seen pictures of these I have yet to receive the ZT set I ordered in July. I'm starting to wonder if I will even take delivery this year. I believe it is only right given the delays involved that Busse provide all of us with some information on this forum or on their website. I don't mind waiting I just want an update and to know what's going on and when can we expect delivery.

Averageguy,
I understand your frustration as I am also waiting for my ZT set as well as some other knives. But, I can guarantee these knives are indeed fact.

There have been some before mentioned equipment problems at the shop and of course the troops all want to get their knives ASAP before they get sent overseas. I'm all for waiting so Jerry and Co. can get the knives in the hands of the servicemen.

Hopefully Jerry can give us an update on the status of the ZT's.

I keep reminding myself that the wait is well worth it and soon forgotten once we get them pretty knives in our hands :D:D

AG,
I hear ya on that :D I check the front door every afternoon hoping there is a package from the BTOJ. ;):D

Hi Guys,

Me to since start of August :( , I'm thinking of letting somebody else wait for the 3 ZT set with sheaths.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

We apologize for the delays guys. I have vowed to NEVER offer satin finished blades at a discount again. The number of orders (1,200 in less than 6 weeks) coupled with our regular business has definitely bottle necked our production. Add to this the enormous number of military orders and we have ourselves a situation code INFI.

So, from now on. . .. ALL satin finished blades will be triple the coated price! (just kidding) . . . .hmmmm. . . of course we could make that retroactive ;)

Jerry

Back