ZT Hinderer 0560 With an Emerson wave

ZT Hinderer 0560 With an Emerson wave that I dremeled in ti it than use board etching acid to gray it back it came out pretty cool. Now it has all the high tech features I want in a knife. Love the wave not Emerson knives IMG_0432 (600x800).jpg IMG_0433 (600x800).jpg

AntDog

Gold Member
Flipper and a wave? Awesome! A man's got to have options.

Thanks it has the ball bearing system so its so fast and smooth and the large lock makes a very satisfying snap when it opens. I think zt should add the wave to this model model and call it the (everything).

Thanks it has the ball bearing system so its so fast and smooth and the large lock makes a very satisfying snap when it opens. I think zt should add the wave to this model model and call it the (everything).
- I doubt ZT would want to do that. They already have a Emerson collaboration in the ZT0620.

Your right but its has very few features on it at all its an emerson comrade with a tanto. I would still buy it over an emerson. I did this with a chris reeve umnumzaan as well and it worked great too. Reeves took several features from different makers to make the umnumzaan its a great knife to just the blade was to thin for me. Having the ball rearing opening the beefy titanium lock the lock bar over travel stop reversible clip textured sides deep pocket clip flipper guard elmax blade thumb stud stops I could go on. Hinderer design also feels better in the hand more ergonomic. I have owned several emersons and as type I am looking at my comrade its a good knife but it could have been great. This is just my opinion.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC