ZT/Hinderer Flipper Sprint Run Survey/ Carbon Fiber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Where do I sign up? That has to be of the most beautiful knives I have ever seen.

This thing looks absolute perfection.

If the handle was CNC'd like the one they're showing, wouldn't the difference between G-10 and carbon fiber be negligible visually?

Me thinks this is going to keep Thomas up at nights. But I thought Rick was going to make aftermarket scales for this model anyways, so wouldn't this be somewhat redundant?

"I" don't care if it takes three years to get one made, the ZT/Hinderer Flipper with CF and supersteel would be a must have for me.

Give the blade and Ti a shiny black boron coating as well, and you would end up with the best looking knife that could possibly exist (past, present or future).

I would like it if the scales and ti were smooth, as it appears in the drawings. I think that would give it a very classy appearance and I'd be all over it like white on rice. I would be willing to pay big for one configured as such especially with some type of super exotic steel.

If the cf and ti were textured like the regular production run, it wouldn't look much different than what is currently being proposed and I probably wouldn't be interested. That's just my opinion though. . . .

I would like it if the scales and ti were smooth, as it appears in the drawings. I think that would give it a very classy appearance and I'd be all over it like white on rice. I would be willing to pay big for one configured as such especially with some type of super exotic steel.

If the cf and ti were textured like the regular production run, it wouldn't look much different than what is currently being proposed and I probably wouldn't be interested. That's just my opinion though. . . .
Would be funny if Thomas decides to grant your wish with CPM Rex 121, then laugh as you try to sharpen it:thumbup:.

would this style of knife ever be made in a sandvick steel with regular g10 scales for us broke fans to get.

Would be funny if Thomas decides to grant your wish with CPM Rex 121, then laugh as you try to sharpen it:thumbup:.

It's still steel, ceramics are so hard that they really don't care what the metal is made of, and diamonds are a step up from that.

I have wanted a knife in Rex 121 for years now.

Thomas, if you could convince them to put out some MPL1 in barstock format that would just as cool.

I, I, a thousand times I! The details don't matter, the steel doesn't matter (as long as it's clearly something special), just the idea of a special run of an already awesome future release gets me drooling over the possibilities.

Appreciate the ferocious input here. Not sure if there will be a CF flipper, but food for thought.

Now could there be some CF love at Blade...more mysteries.

Always good to know the watchful eye of Thomas W (the Mysterious) is upon us!

Alphahunter: Good work,starting this thread....and also starting the other (now ginormous!) Flipper thread,IIRC!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back