ZT/Hinderer Flipper Sprint Run Survey/ Carbon Fiber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas and Rick said "I" and their responsible for the creation of this Flipper. So, let's all show some love and post "I" and maybe well get lucky and this Sprint Run might happen!!! If you take the time to look at this thread make sure to leave an "I" before you go..... ;)
Thanks
Alpha

Last edited:
? They both commented that they would buy one. So one could assum that they like the idea. Spyderco does Sprint Runs all the time with new exotic steels and different scales of their popular models. ZT/Hinderer did it with the 0551 so why not the "Flipper"?

This is just a method for us knife geeks to say "Hey, If you build it we will come" ;) if enough people say they like the idea it might justify a Sprint Run. This is just a survey to try to develop a response. Thomas and Rick are obviously watching. They both replied so, let's keep this going. We might get lucky? :D

Alpha, WTF does that mean?..

I'm guessing they are plenty busy just getting the ZT/H Flipper produced, but of course, if there's a sprint run, I'm in. I can't imagine anyone avidly watching this thread wouldn't be.

In respect for our friends south of the border, ay, ay, ay!

Last edited:
I am very happy with the 0560/0561 thanks guys!!! If you can do this, cool if not I'm not complaining. The 0777 man Thomas and Jim/team WOW!!!!
Thanks for all your hard work and for pleasing you customers!
PS I forgot to say "I" today.. Still never hurts to try :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back