ZT0160 The Shifter

NBBXtFW.jpg

Coming here

Are you trying to tell us something? I'm not sure what to make of your cryptic post.

You might want to try adding some words that explained your intended communication. Maybe something like:

"Hey guys look at my new ZT 0160 isn't it neat?"

Are you trying to tell us something? I'm not sure what to make of your cryptic post.

You might want to try adding some words that explained your intended communication. Maybe something like:

"Hey guys look at my new ZT 0160 isn't it neat?"
He said, "Coming here" what more do you want? :D

I believe he is trying to convey the fact he purchased it and it's coming to his abode.

Thanks, I'm so terrible translating cryptic posts into actual communication.

When I look at my wife's computer in the kitchen, left open on facebook it's always baffling. Like when a teenage girl I'm distantly related to posted some sad song lyrics to facebook with just three words of her own: "this so much". I was lost until my wife explained to me that the girl's post translates to "please ask me why I think these sad song lyrics mirror my current life experiences/be worried about me/give me the attention I'm thirsting for". Similarly when a woman posts a photo of herself dressed up to go out you're apparently supposed to feed her compliments, whether they're sincere or not, and when a neighbor posts his daily sweaty "ran 11 miles today" selfie you're supposed to pretend you're impressed.

It's all very confusing. Thank goodness I never set up an account, it's like a vapid little alien world with its own language and cues that I doubt I'll ever understand.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm so terrible translating cryptic posts into actually communication.

When I look at my wife's computer in the kitchen, left open on facebook it's always baffling. Like when a teenage girl I'm distantly related to posted some sad song lyrics to facebook with just three words of her own: "this so much". I was lost until my wife explained to me that the girl's post translates to "please ask me why I think these sad song lyrics mirror my current life experiences/be worried about me/give me the attention I'm thirsting for". Similarly when a woman posts a photo of herself dressed up to go out you're apparently supposed to feed her compliments, whether they're sincere or not, and when a neighbor posts his daily sweaty "ran 11 miles today" selfie you're supposed to pretend you're impressed.

It's all very confusing. Thank goodness I never set up an account, it's like a vapid little alien world with its own language and cues that I doubt I'll ever understand.

*pokes*

:rolleyes::D
(I never got into Facebook either.)

Thanks, I'm so terrible translating cryptic posts into actually communication.

"Why so serious ?" :):thumbsup:

That's actually a pretty cool fixed blade, though. I definitely don't remember that one. What's the blade steel? I know some of ZT's earlier fixed blades came in all sorts of great steels.

That's actually a pretty cool fixed blade, though. I definitely don't remember that one. What's the blade steel? I know some of ZT's earlier fixed blades came in all sorts of great steels.

That blade was once on sale for $70.

Sorry but I can not tell a lie. I am not excited. Should I win the Lottery I would be excited. New baby coming...who is the Daddy? Yikes!

Back