Zt551 & 561?

Are these only sprint runs or will they be in the normal line up? They are the ones that fit my needs bbest, I hope they keep these designs around.

Th ZT 0551 is a limited run...just over 1000 made so you better grab one now if you can. The ZT 0561 is regular production.

There is the 0550 which is going to be the regular production version of the 0551. It is the same as the 0551 except the steel is going to be S35VN instead of ELMAX and the texture on the G10 scale will be different.

There is the 0550 which is going to be the regular production version of the 0551. It is the same as the 0551 except the steel is going to be S35VN instead of ELMAX and the texture on the G10 scale will be different.

From what I can tell, it is also not drilled to be able to switch the clip for left hand carry...

From what I understand the 0561 will be a different animal. I believe it will have a bearing system similar to, if not better than, IKBS.

From what I understand the 0561 will be a different animal. I believe it will have a bearing system similar to, if not better than, IKBS.

It's called KVT. KVT = Kershaw Velocity Technology.

The 0560 get the KVT also.
I believe scale color is the only change from the 0560 to the 0561. Is that right?

From what I can tell, it is also not drilled to be able to switch the clip for left hand carry...
According to jimmer_5 the render on the Kershaw site is incorrect in that regard. Here's a link to his post on the matter.

Back