ZT560 from another thread

I recently asked a question about buying a ZT560 or something else on general forums. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1070114-ZT-0560-or-something-else
Sorry but i wanted to here it in general as i wasn't totaly sold on the 560 yet. My last post was this. I felt like i needed to share it with the Kershaw/ZT peeps. Maybe it'll help someone else decide

Just received my knife last night (ZT0560). All i gotta say is wow... What an amazing knife!. It is everything i hoped for and more. I almost dont wanna even use it.. But to me if I i enjoy it this much now.. How much more am i gonna enjoy it if i use it.

I read some reviews on a bad one here and there.. I think mine is perfect. Opens butter smooth, Blade is centered perfect and no movement at all when locked.. It is extremely sharp out of box! I mean i could shave with this thing. LOL. I am used to the clip being in a different location... Which i know i can change once i find the tool for it. Though tip-up is kinda growing on me. Its by far the best knife ive ever owned. Wanted to say thanks to everyone for there replys on on the subject. I knew i wanted it...Just wanted to make sure it was gonna be a good knife. I hear that Kershaw/ZT has lifetime warranty as well. They will fix any major part themselves (blade, Handle). But they will happily send ya small parts without question (screws, bearings) and will sharpen your knife for free if ya send it in.

This was my first post here on blade forums and i think im gonna be sticking around for awhile. I have always loved knifes ever since my dad bought me my first one when i was 12, a 10" Fixed blade. Im 33 now and have pry 20+ knifes in my collection. 12 of which are just fantasy knifes, Few throwing knifes, 1 throwing axe.. Few other folders which i now realize are crap compared to this beauty. I look foward to reading allot of posts.. Keep up the good work Blade Forums!!! By all means anyone who has or wants this knife keep posting there story. Would love to hear some of the wear and tear you all have put this knife through.

Glad to hear you like the 0560. All the Hinderer collaboration pieces so far have been great. I'm really looking forward to the new/upcoming pieces announced earlier this year.

ZT0560_0550BLK_Cryo_800x446.jpg

Back