ZT560 titanium pocket clip, anyone know where to get one?

So as the title says: Anyone know where to get an original titanium ZT 560 pocket clip?

The original pocket clip isn't titanium. If you want another one because you broke yours , you can contact kai to see if you can get a replacement. If you want a titanium clip I believe you can possibly contact str. I don have any conact info though. Maybe someone else can chime in.

From my understanding they used to use Titanium, they switched to stainless steel.

I am unsure where you might have seen that, but the only titanium on the knife is the locking frame lock. The clip is steel and has always been steel.

0789 here with a steel clip.

Youtube video with KershawMike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq05jo1viHw

Apparently that was a prototype.. Seems their switched to stainless steel for the production.

Alright time to see what aftermarket options are.
Thanks.

That makes sense. I was actually going to say I think you might be thinking about the proto. Good luck finding a tianium clip. Try str I have seen a few talk about him.

Yep.. From Nevermore1701

IMG_1370.JPG

I would love to pimp my 560 with a hinderer clip, but 60 bucks for a clip is more than I'm willing to dish out.

Was looking at that site for my 550 gen1. For the prices you can buy a few blanks and get creative. They even offer tips for bending. Then just send it off to have it anodized.

Back