• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZTs, all sold thanks BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony281sc2

Gold Member
Thinning out the collection a bit, so I am listing some of my favorite, most rare Hinderer ZTs….I can accept PPFF, G&S or Venmo. Prices are for PPFF, add $10 each knife for G&S.
1st up are my rare 0562 sprints, the 0562ORBLK (in CTS-204P), and the 0562BLK (CPM-20CV). Both are BNIB, only taken out for pics. Great lockup and centering on both, good grinds as you can see. The detent on the ORBLK is what I would call on the lighter side, but it still fires light-switch style and push-button easily, it could most likely be adjusted, but I’ve never touched it . Both are silky smooth on the drop. I am asking $old. Both, thanks bladeforums!

Next up, is an original 0393 and a pair of sprints, the 0393BRZ and the 0393SW. The sprints are in S35VN, but are BNIB perfect and only taken out for pics. Perfect lockup, centering, and amazing action, extremely similar to my Eklipses.
BRZ is sold
Pending on 0393SW

The 0393 (20CV) has an MXG deep carry clip and a Hinderer Pivot screw. Both the originals included. It has a small scratch on the show side on the blue behind/about the pivot. Grind is not perfect, but the edge is brand new and shave sharp. this knife has been carried a couple times at most.
$sold

Last edited:
Also, a rare 0609BLUBLK, BNIB, Perfect
I’d like $sold for this one
Sale pending

Last edited:
One of my very favorites, a 0095TS in S90V super steel, with tiger stripes. Perfect action, centering, lockup, only out for pics , dropped to $old

And an old school 0200. 154CM steel, thick liner lock, perfect centering and lockup, runs on washers! Asking $old

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back