• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZTs, WE Pleroma, Rike,CF Bugout, Arcform

Mtneer

Gold Member
I am parting with a few knives that don’t see much carry time. All items include PayPal fees and shipping in the USA.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD ONLY TO CLAIM A KNIFE. Send questions via PM or by email at bperoni.home(at)gmail(dot)com

I am not looking for trades at this time.

WE Knives Pleroma- excellent condition with factory edge. Carried around the house but is a 9/10. Comes with box. Solid lock up. No issues. Sold

Arcform Slimfoot CF - very good condition. I sharpened it on my WE system and there are some light snail trails on the clip and frame. Solid lock up smooth action. I’d call it 7/10. Comes with the box. $old

Rike 1504B - superb action with solid lock up and easy drop action. Very light marks on the frame and clip. 7/10 It comes with the pouch. $225

Zero Tolerance 0393 - excellent condition. Solid lock up and smooth action. It has been lightly carried but you’ll be hard pressed to tell it is not new. 8/10 Comes with the box
SOLD

Zero Tolerance 0801Ti - very good condition with solid lock up and smooth action. I have lightly carried this one but the edge appears to be factory and there are no noticeable marks on the frame, though the clips shows minor wear. 8/10 No box. $old

Benchmade Bugout with CF scales. Lightly carried but it has very little noticeable wear. Even the clip look pretty good. 8/10. It comes with the box and original blue g10 scales. $old

R3uVicF.jpg

pvXkZYv.jpg

Last edited:
How is the action & lockup on the Bugout? Super interested if things are in good shape

How is the action & lockup on the Bugout? Super interested if things are in good shape
The lock up is good. I have the pivot adjusted just a hair on the loose side which allows the blade to drop free very quickly.

Back