Are spears illegal to carry in Arizona

"What I want doesn't fall under those laws" sounds like a great way to have an...unpositive encounter with local law enforcement.
my advice is always label ones EDC as “non knife” to end confusion when TSA or pesky federal courtrooms officers inquire

W
i bought a replica of the spear of leonidas and was wondering if i was able to carry it in public I'm only 18 which limits my rights as for a knife I'm only allowed to carry a pocket knife but was wondering about spears its not meant to be a weapon but a decoration for a home or office, so I dont know if that changes what laws it falls under the whole spear itself with the handle is 57cm or 22in long
What about a walking staff?

On a more serious note, regulations as described in post #37 are prescriptive in nature. They tell you what a person can carry and don't present an exhaustive list of what's prohibited. It's safe to assume you can't carry brass knuckles, nunchuks, a sap, a war club or a baseball bat with nails in it or other weapons.
……………
To me at least, it is clear Arizona doesn't want people under 21 going about armed.
not entirely accurate, the OP, can legally open carry a firearm legally………..assuming no history of mental illness or loss of civil rights

What about a walking staff?

It's going to be looked at as a bit unusual for an 18 year old to walk around with that I think, at least in urban areas. But probably won't raise alarm bells like a spear would.

As I was reading this thread, I couldn't help but notice Anthony Scali's posts kept getting liked by The Zieg The Zieg . All along, I was thinking "Zieg, what's wrong with you?!", but page 3 finally revealed the gameplan there, which makes sense.

Something like that can find you trouble that you never would have found without it.

Yes, or incredibly naive.

Don't leave out the boots, those are kickin' it up a notch!
I want to boost A Anthony Scali 's reaction score and keep him in the conversation. It's just too good to let go.

Zieg

i bought a replica of the spear of leonidas and was wondering if i was able to carry it in public I'm only 18 which limits my rights as for a knife I'm only allowed to carry a pocket knife but was wondering about spears its not meant to be a weapon but a decoration for a home or office, so I dont know if that changes what laws it falls under the whole spear itself with the handle is 57cm or 22in long

first of all its only 22in long which isnt even a spear its a fantasy toy and you cant wield it in public because youll be targeted by bullies who will laugh at you, beat you up and pull your underwear over your head so thats even before the cops show up your not allowed to walk around with a weapon according to arizona law thats why you can only have a normal pocket knife which is a tool, you should probably read some books

first of all its only 22in long which isnt even a spear its a fantasy toy and you cant wield it in public because youll be targeted by bullies who will laugh at you, beat you up and pull your underwear over your head so thats even before the cops show up your not allowed to walk around with a weapon according to arizona law thats why you can only have a normal pocket knife which is a tool, you should probably read some books
I see you and OP went to the same school that doesn't believe in punctuation 😋

First of all its only 22in long which isn't even a spear, its a fantasy toy and you can't wield it in public because you'll be targeted by bullies who will laugh at you, beat you up and pull your underwear over your head! That's even before the cops show up - you're not allowed to walk around with a weapon according to Arizona law. That's why you can only have a normal pocket knife which is a tool. You should probably read some books.

This is classic! And so true.

Thanks, I needed a good, hard laugh.

Back