For those with Bryan Breedon Knives

Could those with knives made by Bryon please post pics of your knives please ? I have a chopper that is going to be made by him but I am also wanting to see some of his smaller bladed knives.

Thanks in advance.

SDC10698.jpg

SDC10700.jpg

I have these two and One more I dont have a picture of yet.Guess I better go take a picture.
Jeff

SDC10883.jpg

O.K. Thats all of the Breeden knives I have . The one on the bottom left is the M 6 / 12 . They are all great

knives . If you get one from Bryan let us know what you get O.K.

Jeff

O.K. Thats all of the Breeden knives I have . The one on the bottom left is the M 6 / 12 . They are all great knives . If you get one from Bryan let us know what you get O.K. Jeff[/QUOTE said:
Mine is due probably the beginning of Mar. I'll post pics and a review.

Breeden1.jpgBreeden2.jpg
This is one he made for my wife, it`s an amazing knife. I find myself using it just as much as she does, LOL...
He also made up one of his Warthorn-knives for me, 7" blade 3/16 thick, I love it....
Razor sharp, and anything you throw at it, it just comes back for more... (Can`t find any pictures right now...)

Ohhhh can I play? LOL

My wife wanted these two made for her.
the first one is a Kat knife
013.jpg

and the second one is a pathfinder,
003-4.jpg

Bryan

This one is a Bryan Breeden CUB that Mr. Breeden just sent me. I had one before but traded it off awhile back. After handling hundreds of knives since, I knew I wanted another one and contacted him to have him make me another one. Now I just need to find the time to get some time in the woods to put it to use.

Cabbage-Patch-Land-070-M.jpg

Cabbage-Patch-Land-071-M.jpg

Cabbage-Patch-Land-073-M.jpg

This one is a Bryan Breeden CUB that Mr. Breeden just sent me. I had one before but traded it off awhile back. After handling hundreds of knives since, I knew I wanted another one and contacted him to have him make me another one. Now I just need to find the time to get some time in the woods to put it to use.

Cabbage-Patch-Land-070-M.jpg

Cabbage-Patch-Land-071-M.jpg

Cabbage-Patch-Land-073-M.jpg

Thats an awesome knife! Looks like it slices like crazy.

bryan if your going to play sir we need more pictures lol. what about your sexy ass kephart with the antler handle? what about your beastly choppers. don't hold out on us sir :)

I have a sweet kephart from him and a nice little tin knife. he makes some amazing blades and the prices are unbeatable IMO. and as long as no one tells him he is a pretty damn nice guy too. will take the time to talk to you on the phone and here your thoughts and ideas.

here are my 2 and I'm currently waiting on a big chopper from the man

DSCN0351.jpg

thanks for the kind words Grunt soldier.
Here is a few more.
the white handled one went to Canada.
IMG_0509.jpg

This is a green handle Lord Greystoke that is going to Poland.
IMG_0595-1.jpg

This is a knife that I made up that is for a small pack that I have.
IMG_0600.jpg

Here is a 6/12 knife with a dangler type kydex sheath.
IMG_0573.jpg

Take care all,

Bryan

Here's my Breeden Pathfinder. It is razor sharp and holds an edge like nobody's business.

I once thought about asking Bryan to make me a new knife, but to me this one is perfection, and I just don't see anyway to improve upon it.

Autumn2010042.jpg

Autumn2010044.jpg

Back