For those with Bryan Breedon Knives

I know you are looking for smaller blades, but I can't pass the opportunity to post some pictures of my Lord Greystoke. Bryan did an excellent job on this blade and I'm looking forward to the 6/12.

P1180833.jpg

P1180835.jpg

P1180839.jpg

LOL I know you're proud of Greystoke and love showing it off PM. I'll do the same when I get my chopper from Bryan,

Hey, I just found the pics off my Warthorn, made by Bryan. This is my absolute favourite blade.
First one I ordered from him, but I can promisse you (and you too Bryan) it will most deffinetly not be my last, LOL...
Rides so nicely on the belt and in hand that it feels lik an extension to the arm, still razor-sharp, and cuts, slices and splits wood like nothing I`ve ever used before...
What can I say, the man knows his knives, and how to make them...Breeden4.jpgBreeden3.jpg
The other knives are for comparing sizes (and bragging, LOL)

I have a few.

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics all. It brings back memories of when I was making them.

Camoninja, You are just going to have to come to visit my shop and we will build a knife or knives together lol.

Bryan

I can play tomorrow, I have a few...but I'm too tired to look up the pics right now. I guess the Sojourner I have is my Fav, but the Warthorn runs a close second. It's one of my all time favorite designs too :)

Bobber, who made that killer leather sheath for you?

That's a Breeden original.

Payette: the sheath is made by Bryan himself, he makes really nice sheaths too

Thanks for posting the pics all. It brings back memories of when I was making them.

Camoninja, You are just going to have to come to visit my shop and we will build a knife or knives together lol.

Bryan

Bryan is I was able to come visit you would never get me out of your shop lol.

Thanks guys, I'm going to have to alter my order with him for leather pants instead of kydex. Can't wait til I have something to add to this...

I'm liking the orange one. What model is it ? Thanks

It's a Pathfinder, not sure of the blade length.

Here are most of mine.

Smaller knives

Final Option Knife. I really need to get a couple more of these, and I need Bryan to make me a special small one that will fit in the tube in my recent kit.

IMG_5130.jpg

IMG_5132.jpg

Mini fire knife.

Fatwood-2.jpg

Fatwood-3.jpg

SPARKS.jpg

Fatwood-4.jpg

Fire Knife

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6140.jpg

Mid sized knives.

Mini Recon (my wife's bushcraft knife)

DSC_7207.jpg

DSC_7215.jpg

Sojourner, my personal favorite.

IMG_6695.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

Larger knives

Recon

IMG_3096.jpg

ChoppingApplewood.jpg

Combat Recon

IMG_3991modified.jpg

IMG_3994modified.jpg

1-0

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_8665.jpg

Warthorn

WarthornFC-1.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

Mistwalker, some of those designs are spot-on. The Warthorn, Mini-Recon, Fireknife and Sojourner are fantastic.

If you are looking for a smaller knife look no further than the Kat Knife. I have several of Bryans blades but this one gets more use than all of the others. I did use a little scotchbrite to clean him up for the pic :

Hey Pitdog -

If you don't mind sharing, what's the thickness at the spine on that "Woody" knife?

It looks like it does a wide variety of tasks without too much problem (though the user probably has alot to do with that!).

Mistwalker, some of those designs are spot-on. The Warthorn, Mini-Recon, Fireknife and Sojourner are fantastic.

Thanks, yeah Bryan has done really well at bringing ideas and designs to life. The sojourner is still one of my all time favs.

Back