Hey, Morrow...just do your job.

Knivery

BANNED
Morrow:

Don't patronize me because a few of your buddies started in on me, couldn't handle the result and came tittering to you because they were distressed. I think maybe you're burned out and need to retire.

Read every post I've made here. You'll find that in every one it was not me who started the name calling, innuendo or weak attempts at badass (like the Quiet one tried when she found out she doesn't have the command of the language she needs). Not one.

I did FINISH em though. Had to...you were apparently too sheepish to stop them yourself. Mod with pals--I've seen it before.

Site's evidently too touchy-feely and sensitive for me. I think I'll give you a break and try another forum.

Now go back to mundane convo in your rooms; keep em sleepin'.

:cool:

Morrow:

Don't patronize me because a few of your buddies started in on me, couldn't handle the result and came tittering to you because they were distressed. I think maybe you're burned out and need to retire.

Read every post I've made here. You'll find that in every one it was not me who started the name calling, innuendo or weak attempts at badass (like the Quiet one tried when she found out she doesn't have the command of the language she needs). Not one.

I did FINISH em though. Had to...you were apparently too sheepish to stop them yourself. Mod with pals--I've seen it before.

Site's evidently too touchy-feely and sensitive for me. I think I'll give you a break and try another forum.

Yikes. In before something happens....
1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

Last edited:
please ban this guy;-)
Sent you a VM response to one of your personal attacks. Apparently I was being too nice.

+1. Every time I see that he posted it just gives me a bad feeling. There is already to much drama for a knife and hobby site. I get infractions for selling in the wrong forum by accident and I am harmless. :p Im waving you good bye.

please ban this guy;-)
Sent you a VM response to one of your personal attacks. Apparently I was being too nice.

Someone's panties are in a bunch. This belongs in whine and cheese anyway. Moderators are not here just to do their job, and make everything copacetic with everyone. They have lives, they enjoy knives and don't want to always have to focus on their "job."

I'm moving this to Tech Support as General isn't the correct place for it.

This is all extremely hilarious! Nothing is funnier than people getting personal on the internet.

Oh no...I done got called out. You need to understand something Knivery. You will not get me upset or in any way ruffled with your comments. I gave you a gentle suggestion about your aggressive posting style and this was your response. Agree...disagree I really don't care. You'll either be here or you won't and I'm know which one it will be if you keep this up.

It's a shame, as his posts up to today have been fairly decent and even helpful, at times. I guess "true colors" and all that. Though, maybe he's not a lost cause...

Arrogance, ignorance, AND anger management issues. Both amusing, and ironic.

Also, since I was called out (weakly, I'll add), I'll respond. Your assertion is incorrect. You didn't finish anything. Also, I didn't inform any moderation staff, nor are Morrow and I friends. In fact, I was pretty clear on the fact that I'd had my weewee slapped for acting like the arrogant douche you're acting like. But instead of acting like a big crybaby throwing a temper tantrum, I (big shocker here) reigned it in, and huh, I don't have moderators coming down on me all the time.

Maybe instead of acting like you're some hi-speed low-drag tough guy, you could act like a regular human being without a chip on his shoulder. I mean, unless you're actually wanting to be banned.

Of course, who am I kidding. People like you are a dime a dozen. You'll continue to be a big d-nozzle, and when you get axed from here, you'll go cry about it on other forums. "Those Bladeforums people SUCK, I am a totally innocent little flower who was cut for no reason! It's all THEM, not me!"

Sure thing, cupcake. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Please don't lock it. It's fun to see a mod toying with a troll, kinda like a lion toying with a mouse.

Morrow:

Get lost, shitbird.

Back