Hey, Morrow...just do your job.

WARNING Vulgar language in this video so don't play if that offends you.

[video=youtube;X6WHBO_Qc-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q[/video]
If this is inappropriate let me know and I shall edit.

Maybe someone dear to him or he himself is mentally retarded, only reason I can think of as to why he's making a deal out of it. I understand that the term isn't funny to everyone. :eek:

Maybe someone dear to him or he himself is mentally retarded, only reason I can think of as to why he's making a deal out of it. I understand that the term isn't funny to everyone. :eek:

I wasn't aware that I had made a big deal about it, I was just surprised to see a comment like that posted and then defended. That's all... Stepping away slowly...

My apologies for disrupting the content of this thread...

I'm not sure those apologies were sincere, but I vote they be accepted!
I also (just tossing this out there) encourage restraint by those with their noses out of joint (due to a certainty of being more mature than other people) should they become inclined to start sassing a mod, especially within a thread that's all about a mod-sasser who is now a former member. Just sayin'...

Of course, they can sass me all they want. :D

I wasn't aware that I had made a big deal about it, I was just surprised to see a comment like that posted and then defended. That's all... Stepping away slowly...

Ahh, I get it now (seriously). Sorry I'm a little slow (irony intended :p).

I'm not sure those apologies were sincere, but I vote they be accepted!
I also (just tossing this out there) encourage restraint by those with their noses out of joint (due to a certainty of being more mature than other people) should they become inclined to start sassing a mod, especially within a thread that's all about a mod-sasser who is now a former member. Just sayin'...

Of course, they can sass me all they want. :D

sass-ception

Holy smokes that's 2 for 2 ... Better be quiet and lay low ... Let the infantry take care of them LOL

sass-ception

1324758338824.jpg

Shitbird was a term used constantly in the USMC. Generally just meant a complete screw up who added nothing to the team.

Sounds about right here.

TF

C'mon Karda---put that bird back up there! I'm trying to explain to my lady friend that it isn't my fault that I sprayed iced tea out of my nose because of a hilarious picture, and now it's disappeared and she's giving me The Look. I was NOT hallucinating! :D

Back