Hinderer and Steel Flame pieces

Kevin, congrats on your SF clip!! They are cool!! Looks good on your 3" for sure!!

And yes Jensens pic is EPIC!!

I honestly don't carry that one very often. I constantly have to wipe fingerprints off of the satin surface. It looks great when it's clean though. If it did scratch I would just disassemble the knife take off the clip, ft, and lbs. then I would lay some 600 grit wet abrasive paper on a flat surface and polish out the scratches myself. Fortunately I haven't had to do that. Yet.

Luck thank you for the compliment!!!

Holy skulls!! That is one hell of a EDC setup Jensen!! And really a freaking amazing collection!! That is one of the best setups I have seen bro!! Well done!!

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the kind words. Now I just need to figure out how to get a skull on my watch and on my phone. ;)

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the kind words. Now I just need to figure out how to get a skull on my watch and on my phone. ;)

Krazy Glue or an Arc Welder.......if you can't attach it with either of those then it can't be done.........

Ross that might be the single coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. That is a really rare piece you have there my friend. Hang onto that one. Soo cool! I'm jealous as hell.

I honestly don't carry that one very often. I constantly have to wipe fingerprints off of the satin surface. It looks great when it's clean though. If it did scratch I would just disassemble the knife take off the clip, ft, and lbs. then I would lay some 600 grit wet abrasive paper on a flat surface and polish out the scratches myself. Fortunately I haven't had to do that. Yet.

I've seen knifemakers use green Scotchbrite pads ("hand rubbed" if that's the term?).
But I'm not sure if the green pad is finer than the grey (which is ultra fine).
600grit sounds pretty rough, have you tested that on other knives before?
I think it'd be far easier solution than sending it back to Rick if this works. :)

My humble SF contribution. :)

8X674Xs.jpg

Ross that is one badass Darkness Skull!! Probably the coolest one out there bud!! Very cool pic! And it makes the Hellfire even more hellish!!!

Denari, that recurve is something else! Just an incredibly stunning piece man!!

And they look great Bowman!! Congrats on reeling those pieces in finally!! Must feel great!!

Back