Hinderers hard at work (photo theme thread)

For some reason, the yellow scale isn't very popular. I think it looks great. They're hard to find though:/ It makes the knife look like a "tool" like the tape in Jensen's photo. Much like how the orange scale makes it seam like a part of a rescue load out. I like how the colors can mean something beyond how they look aesthetically.

Love that pic, Matt!

My edc doesn't get used much at work, usually just to open a random box or slice plastic wrap.

xmbp1.jpg

xmbp2.jpg

That is one fine tool. Just a real solid looking blade backed with a powerhouse Ti handle. Very nice, Jensen :thumbup:

Jensen, great photo buddy!! All that Ti Gen 2 goodness :D

Jason, that is just one big monster of sweetness!!

Haha thanks guys. Rick did an amazing job grinding that one. That thing has been in pocket or hand since I got it.

Been awhile since the last post, thought I'd resurrect it now that Spring is here and outside chores are abound. Today started off with 7 degrees with the weatherman promising 45 degrees by afternoon so it was a good day to start pruning some of the fruit trees on our family farm. I used a variety of tools including my 1978 Stihl chainsaw, 16 ft pole trimmer and Titanium clippers, and my XM 18 for the small suckers shooting up all over the tree trunk. Here is some before and after pictures, God I can't wait for the real work to begin. Oh for the really high stuff my older brother operated the International 685 tractor with the front end loader and me in the bucket, sorry no pictures of that program.

Joe
Thank you, those Pics will be my desired backdrop of tonights slumber dreams.
Absolutely beautiful.

Very pretty day there Joe!! Beautiful property your family has! Looks like you two had some good ol' farmin' fun today!!! It's great when the weather turns like that, so you can get out and enjoy :D

Back