Hinderers hard at work (photo theme thread)

Fire!!
k52jXSq.jpg

7qwOfbA.jpg

^^^ "X" marks the spot.......

Great pic, Jensen......awesome slicer.......:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great images, but where are the hard at work and not staged images?

Jensen actually uses his XMs the way they were meant to be used........I baby mine, so I don't post many photos here.......but Jensen carries them daily, takes them to work and uses them when he needs them.........he's actually one dude that does, in fact, use his XMs hard, soft, or any way they are needed.......so I have no doubt that that XM was being used and he just saw a cool opportunity for a great pic........

My knives go places my camera/phone wouldn't survive. That and I'm not one to take posed action shots either. Lay the object down, snap a photo...share (or often don't) and carry on.

And, the SW & WF finishes on the XMs hide a lot...plus; unlike many thinner, much more common knives, the tip ends on these things don't break off very easily so some proof of use is more difficult to see in photos.

Happy Veteran's Day. And Thank You, to those deserving.

Great images, but where are the hard at work and not staged images?

It's tough to snap a decent pic when I'm actually using a knife. The pics I take are during breaks and are staged. I doubt my customers would appreciate me taking pics when I'm supposed to be working. :) I do use my Xms on a daily basis and I do not baby them at all. If you dig back through this thread you will find many pics of knives that people carry on the job and that show use. :)

Here's an oldie but a goodie.

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

I think the actual translation of Jensen in old Hebrew means "I use the hell out of my shit"
Sorry for the literal translation, but it's true ;)

It's tough to snap a decent pic when I'm actually using a knife. The pics I take are during breaks and are staged. I doubt my customers would appreciate me taking pics when I'm supposed to be working. :) I do use my Xms on a daily basis and I do not baby them at all. If you dig back through this thread you will find many pics of knives that people carry on the job and that show use. :)

Here's an oldie but a goodie.

"Here's an oldie but a goodie." I'll testify to that! :thumbup:

Yes that was a tough decision Ross. My collection has gradually moved away from productions and towards customs. I feel like it's kind of a natural progression with knife collecting. The customs are like crack! My wf spanto is taking over the bulk of edc duty from this point on. I know it will be up to the task. :)

Rubi that's an awesome pic!!! Love it buddy.

This was my setup yesterday evening hanging some floating shelves in our bathroom.

Today I had this guy out helping me out with a few projects this evening.

That picture scared me to start with. I was scrolling down and saw the powder. I was hoping you weren't powdering your nose.:D

Back