is it ok to be a bigot in whine and cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats because his investment in this issue is purely for entertainment or to garner any attention he can + or - ... he can't reply to anyone (mod or not) without some self serving self righteous crap and end with an insult... typical borderline personality

Wow. You are good. A mental diagnosis over the internet.

ok, let me rephrase my concern and direct it to the one person who's opinion counts in the matter: Spark- is the use of the word fag or faggot considered bigotry under the bigotry/racism rule set forth on bladeforums? if you say it is, then it is, and if you say it isn't, i won't mention the topic again.

if you do decide that the use of the word fag or faggot constitutes bigotry, will it be tolerated in whine and cheese? will other racist or bigoted slurs be tolerated in whine and cheese?

Thanks for your time and sorry for the shit storm...

Pete

ETA: furfmonkey...you keep responding to my posts here and in whine and cheese...seriously...why waste the time? i really can't read them since you are on my ignore list. don't bother responding because i won't see that either... :)

It would be nice if people would stop using slurs like that, I agree. That said, it's in a forum dedicated to offensive content, and it really isn't worth getting all bent out of shape about, sticks and stones and all.

I would hope that at least in Pirates Cove it would be allowed, I really have no issues with anything anyone could say on here as long as it was in that side of the forum. If you have a problem being there I think the simple thing is to just stay away and let me enjoy.

I would hope that at least in Pirates Cove it would be allowed, I really have no issues with anything anyone could say on here as long as it was in that side of the forum. If you have a problem being there I think the simple thing is to just stay away and let me enjoy.

should they allow us to call each other niggers, spics, kikes, dagos et. al. as well?

I really wouldn't have a problem with it quite honestly . It's for paying members and you should be at least 18 and over, if you don't like it, don't be there, we shouldn't be babied .

This thread has been approached in the wrong way entirely. We should be concentrating on the language not the people posting it.

This would be much more constructive if we all left the ad hominem attacks behind.

I'm ambivalent about this subject. It's possible to be light hearted about this subject matter without being homophobic. I do think that sometimes things go too far but how moderate that us a mystery to me.

Perhaps people should just use the report post function if they feel offended and be prepared to stand up for their beliefs.

apparently it is offensive since the girl referred to as a "chick fag" took offense...

Go back to the thread in question and read her last post , seems you are a little wrong
in your assessment of her outrage .

1234,,,,:)

should they allow us to call each other niggers, spics, kikes, dagos et. al. as well?

I know you are just trying to impress others with your command of Latin but it is spelled "et al."

No period after et

Not to mention the more commonly used etcetera is more appropriate.

I know you are just trying to impress others with your command of Latin but it is spelled "et al."

No period after et

Not to mention the more commonly used etcetera is more appropriate.

Are we down to critiquing grammar now? Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back