Machax for Brute

Thanks Jeff,
picks of BK4
IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

It is laying in the front seat of my Truck as i just got it from PO Box this morning!

measels! eeee!

INTERESTING. is that the original handle modded or something new?

Bladite

THe handle is original,dimpled like a golf ball,looks like someone used a drill bit all over the handle and painted green,it feels good !

My new Brute arrived from Texas Tony Dobbs.

I'm so tickled to be back in Brute biz, I don't know what to do........ that is until I can get it modded, so I can use it effectively.

THANKS.......again Tony!

If anyone else needs or wants a Machax ............ find a Brute to swap me, I still got one left!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumper

Best ending to a thread ever. *warmandfuzzy* :)
Whoa back that pony up. There is no ending to this one until Thumper posts pics preferably before and after. For clarity sake, before and after as in pre and post modd'ed NOT pre and post Thumped we already know the consequence of that :eek:

The BK1 I sent Thumper was almost like new,had a few marks on the paint but still touting factory edge, well I post pics of the BK1,BK6,BK9 laying together that ws the BK1 Thumper received !

with all this interest lately in broken stuff... bump o rama

I like that stipling on the handle of that BK4 ALOT. Hmmmmmmmm, I do have some extra handles laying around.

:D

Moose

Yeah, that handle is pretty pimp. Like a bubble kinda effect since it is all different sizes. I think we need to see pics of the knife after it got modified to be usable for that guy again.

Back