Mini Pry Bars in Titanium status and pre order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I will check tomorrow with Halpern to see about adding more titanium to for one shipping charge.

Thanks

STR

I think I will ban bdws1975 temporarily, at least until my pry bar color changes from hot pink.

Blue jean blue sounds good. It should almost match my avatar.

I was wondering how long it would take ya to see that!;)

All in good fun though.

Blue jean blue it is my friend.

STR

Got Boggs and Lanza covered. Halpern had not shipped it out yet but I just caught them. Its going to delay shipping another day but thats fine with me. I can't get to these right away as it is. They will move pretty fast I think once I start into them though.

Thanks guys.

STR

Hey---Steve-----------how ya do'n? "Back yard knives and prybars, by STR!"
Rolf
Lycosa

I'd like mine in "Blue Jeans Blue" anodized please!! Thank you!

- I'll take one of the shorter ones... (closest to 3" or however short you're willing to go)
- Would it be possible to have 2 holes for cord wrapping? One at the end and one in the middle?

I'll get that one. I don't think drilling a hole is all that much more work. Middle would be best so the bend are is not weakened any by drilling which is one of the reasons I don't want to do that triangle hole again.

STR

Steve,

Sounds like you are filling ANOTHER niche in the knife community. Innovation, as they say, is the key to success.

:)

Well at least for now I guess. I burn out easy if the same ole same ole stuff comes up all the time though so this will be harder on me than it looks. I imagine from the looks of things that by the time I knock out the 20th one of these that I'll never want to see another for a good while! :eek:

STR

Hey STR,

I missed this thread when you were making my new Tyrade clip :( but is it too late to get in on this item :) please I would really like 2 if possible & 1 blue & 1 khaki.

I appreciate it.

Thanks for your time & all your effort.

~George

Have to be next batch and none of them are 5".

I may be able to make that but it will be behind these and as you can see there are a lot ahead of it so if you don't mind checking back with me once you see these all done thats great. Thanks

STR

Ok guys. The titanium is in. I got five of these made later today after working on other things in the shop earlier.

I'll be trying to fit more in as I progress on bigger projects I also have going so I expect to pick away at the list in order recieved everyday until done.

Esav, Tgiannes, and Masterchiefs will ship out tomorrow. If I'm lucky I may have five more done tomorrow but we'll see. I do have a handmade folder to complete so thats priority and what I've been working on mostly.

You guys check in now and then now that the ti is here, especially if I can't email or private message you when yours is done.

Thanks

STR

Looks like I'll be in the next batch.

Just email me on how to pay (and send you my shipping info) when you're ready.

Email addy:fleetparadox "at" gmail.com

- 3"
- Blue jeans anodized
- 2 holes - one in the middle

Thanks STR.

No if you look in the first post I have you down for this batch. I'll be getting to you in the order you chimed into this thread as listed by number in that first post. Thanks

Email me or pm me. We'll get to that info together

STRsBackYardKnifeWorksatgmail.com

STR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back