Mini Pry Bars in Titanium status and pre order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I knew that I am in "this batch."

What I meant was... I'm next in line for you to make mine... sorry, my wording was kinda confusing.

Email sent.

Ok, have Fleetparadox squared away and his bead blasted one is ready to mail.

I need to square up with Murdok72605 and T-Erdelyi and get addresses.

Yours are done also.

Thanks

STR

I've had a couple requests from some other folks wanting to see a pic of the PrySTR so I cord wrapped a couple I did today just to snap this quick shot.

I'll not be wrapping these with cord but thought it would add a touch of some flare to the pic.;) However I'll leave these on there for Murdok and ship em to him this way since his happened to be the ones I used for the scan. :thumbup:

STR

Attachments

• PrySTR in blue and green with para cord wrap.jpg
    PrySTR in blue and green with para cord wrap.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 31
  • PrySTR by ruler.jpg
    PrySTR by ruler.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 29
Got the payment Mudok thanks.

They'll be out in the morning mail on the way to you.

STR

Ok, have Fleetparadox squared away and his bead blasted one is ready to mail.

Uhh... I hate to say it but I think mine was suppose to be Blue Jean anodized? :eek: Sorry Steve. Hope it's not too much work to change that.. (and that you haven't shipped it yet.)

Well I don't know how I had it down all this time as bead blasted but ok.

You guys do me a favor and check your orders on post 1 so I don't do that again. Thanks

STR

Here ya go. Its packed back up to go out in the morning.

Thanks

STR

Attachments

• PrySTR in blue.jpg
    PrySTR in blue.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 23
  • PrySTR in blue side shot.jpg
    PrySTR in blue side shot.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 17
Everyone. I got all the rest of them knocked out today. All are ready to ship.

So you guys that have not squared away with me can do so now. Payment and addresses are all that is left.

Thanks

STR

Everyone. I got all the rest of them knocked out today. All are ready to ship.
So you guys that have not squared away with me can do so now. Payment and addresses are all that is left.
Thanks, STR

Hey STR,

I got your PM thanks. I sent the $ thru paypal ;) so it's all good :)

~George

No, just the ones posted above from last night.

Didn't scan any of these. I figure I'll leave that up to you guys for feedback or comments later.

I made one for myself and the wife keeps borrowing it. Made her one today also.

STR

I know. The pry bar still ships out tomorrow to you though.

I trust you.

I think we are squared away now. Still working on one but he has contacted me and I expect resolution on that one soon here. Thanks guys hope you enjoy them.

STR

You willing to do anymore of those wrapped in cord? If so, I'd like to get myself one in the closest possible to black.

I can't get black with titanium. Sorry.

Bead blasted, blue, purple, gold, green, maybe a mauve if I'm lucky or a khaki color are the best I can do.

Let me know because I have one extra that is bead blasted and wrapped in orange para cord right now. It won't last now that I've said something though so speak up if you want it.:D

STR

Its $17.75 each after shipping.

Pay pal preferred at Lgtfutatcableone.net but remove the at and insert the @ of course.

I'll have to untie it to anodize it now. Do you still want that. If so I'll do it but I'd rather sell it as is than untie it. Let me know if you can live with bead blasted. If not I'll cut the melted part and untie it for you.

STR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back